• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fully Built Turbo Nsx 800 HP "Update "Dyno Day

I would suspect with as much time as has passed the car has been to the track. He probably found out that running 9's is harder than it sounds. maybe the OP got an 11 and doesn't want to post about it here.

I would suspect we won't here anything about it till he hits the 9.

Hey OP......am I right or am I just talking totally out of my butt and you just haven't had time to hit the track yet?

You're talking out of your ass. He's ill.

Last i talked to him he was in hospital for something and not getting out until the 27th or 28th. Is that him?

I don't know of any other turbo nsx in that area besides Hugh that are on prime. Of course, that doesn't mean it is him.

lets hope he recovers quickly......whomevers car that is looks like maybe something broke in the tranny/rear end....If it was him i hope he will post about it.

laughing is a good sign...

Any new times yet?

I was in the hospital for a while had a heart defibrillator put in.The car is running awesome I just ordered custom level 5 axles from Drive Shaft Specialties they will take 5 weeks to finish also ordering a Tilton Triple disk clutch this took some time to save up for.Once I have these installed I will go out for the attempt.I did go to do some test runs in the 1/8 mile to get some practice in & had back to back close calls with almost wrecking due to running slicks with radials in the front as you stated in one of your recent posts.I am currently trying to get some skinnies for the front it looks like no one with an Nsx has attempted this before so I guess we will be the first CCW should be able to make this but I am doing some research on the specs they will need.If anyone here has any info or specs on someone who has run skinnies up front LMK.I've also laid low for awhile not wishing to argue with certain individuals on here.I will post some other recent videos of some roll racing shortly against other equally powered cars if not higher horsepower vehicles.Funny how people come up with all kinds of assumptions because someone stop responding for awhile

probably blew his motor
probably ran 11s
etc etc

Thank God you're ok. Did the monumental amount of HP overwhealm your heart? haha. Take your time and heal up!
Stay far away from Green tea, Ginko, MSG, caffiene and excessive alcohol and salt. All of those can possibly cause
fibrilation, pvc's or skipped beats. Also go to costco and buy 100mg CoQ10. Take 2 a day forever. PM me when you get back
on the track and I'll drive up from Bradenton.

Good to hear you are OK. It is no wonder you had heart problems with 800 hp and the the car doing its excorcism thing............ I know exactly how it feels and I have not yet resolved the issues. I have tried to set the rear at 0 toe in and 0 camber, while setting the front to 1/4 toe in. This made no difference at all. I too was trying to find skinnies for the front, but have been sidetracked for the last month. PM me and I help you any way I can.

Last edited:
welcome back to posting.obviously you know how serious things could have gotten since a defib device needed to be implanted...If you were offered an eps study with hopes of ablation i would take it.

Not to be a complete arse, but if I'm not mistaken, Brent Rau still holds the record for fastest Eclipse @ 6.97ET @ 183mph.

But, that aside - nice work! :)

Last edited:
Not to be a complete arse, but if I'm not mistaken, Brent Rau still holds the record for fastest Eclipse @ 6.97ET @ 183mph.

But, that aside - nice work! :)

I can be off topic too! Let's not forget Stephen Papadakis with his NSX powered civic who ran record setting ET 6.5's@ 212ish MPH. But that was 9 years ago :)

So Decisions Decisions so after looking at the few choices of Turbo kits being offered out there I decided none of these were going to cut it for me .Since none of these were going to put me anywhere near 800 RWHP without having to upgrade most of the components anyway.So here is what my mechanic at ASAP Performance suggested we do .So I put my full trust in him & took his advise after all he has the fastest eclipse in the country running 8.8 in the 1/4 mile & dealing with nothing but mostly race cars all day.So this is what the mad scientist put together for our Master Plan .
<beast

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/...g-racing-world-record-set-at-6-71-videos.html

;)</beast>

Debating. Should I wait a full 12 months to reply like painis4theweak... Not sure yet. I'll get back with my response in 2015...

Back