• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FYI: Brand new '01 white/black NSX on Ebay with low reserve

Accura offers $7500 rebate for 2001 model
smile.gif

------------------
--
'02 Mercedes G 500 Silver/Black
'02 CLK 320 Silver/Black
'01 M3 Blue/Gray
'93 300 SE Silver/Black
Looking for a low mileage 1997+ mint NSX in California!

This was/is not the only new one in the country. I recently purchased my 01, white T from Acura by Executive in CT. They swapped it out from the RI dealer for a red one. I can tell you that I paid $69k for mine brand new. The reason is that the dealer wanted to move the 01 in order to get an 02 model.They were very up front about this, and were teriffic all the way through the final sale. They even swapped out the car on "my word" before I even gave them a deposit. I was thrilled with the price and bought it. As far as the color, I have a preference for white cars. I have recieved many compliments as to how rare this color is and two Acura dealers have said it looks better in white than any other color (a matter of preference in my opinion). If you have the opportunity to get this car at the price they are selling it for, do it ! You may regret it if you don't.

They should start selling all the white NSXs with white wheels. After powdercoating mine, it completely transformed the look of the car. For some reason, white NSXs look fantastic with white wheels. It's a very clean look.
Honda had it right for the NSXR.

They should start selling all the white NSXs with white wheels.

I'm not sure that they HAVEN'T been. On the white NSX, are the white factory wheels standard or just optional?

white NSXs look fantastic with white wheels. It's a very clean look.

Of course, there's one problem with white wheels... and that's why you really shouldn't use the word "clean look" in describing them.
wink.gif

The Canadian NSX has white wheels standard since 97. They have sold exactly none. That's just my best guess as I would buy one if I had the means.

I remember a few years back, the white NSX's in the US were supposed to come with white wheels - not that I ever saw any locally - white NSX's 95 or later, that is.

Back