• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Garage Cleanup from Honda NSX 93 ,headliner ,gearbox parts,steering rack, etc

Hi, I am cleaning the garage and I put some pieces on sale that I no longer use and dont need.

They all belong to my NSX 93 European model LHD, the parts are in Spain.

1. Honda Acura NSX Manual Steering Rack LHD, Used with about 56.000 miles ,I changed it a few years ago for a practically new one when I was restoring my car. It works fine, but it will need some adjustment, it has nothing broken,I can also give used ends connection tips if you need them.

$200 + shipping + paypal Fee SOLD!

szU3pNq.jpg

fwKOEq3.jpg

2. New OEM NSX gearbox parts (1 x 91102-PR8-018- Bearing Needle 34x68x22) ; (1 x 91122-PR8-008 -Bearing Special 45x75x24) ; (1 x 91216-PR8-005 - Oil seal as gift ); (1 x 23926-PR8-000- Washer spring as gift)

$70+ shipping + paypal Fee

Y0rzZJj.jpg

g4yPH7t.jpg

3. Used HONDA ACURA NSX ( the headliner and seat belt pillards have been sold)

The sunvisors they are open for the years. Ideal to customize your roof in the color and material you want.
; 2 x Right and Left Garnish FR Pillar ; 3 x Sunvisor Assy, Right, Left and Center ; 1 x Ligh Assy, Interior

$75+ shipping + paypal Fee

uptEp2Z.jpg

ceI2tbh.jpg

4. Oem rear wing Spoiler without 3rd brake light, does not have the light system. Originaloriginally it was in red and it was painted in white but it was never used.

SOLD!

JnsBQIx.jpg

wcdnGZz.jpg

bXvAbeM.jpg

5. I have installed in my car, the complete short gear set and final drive 4.23 from NSX-R and I am selling all the original gearbox parts removed of my car and working perfectly with about 68.000 miles,many parts, Mainshaft Third, fourth, fifth gear, Countershaft second,Third, fourth, fifth gear, wearing, ring gear, Counter shaft comp, etc.

$580 shipping + paypal Fee , the shipping box is very heavy.

CDISTRw.jpg

NgMb1pp.jpg

Many thanks, interested send mp please

Remi

Last edited:
I’m in need of a radiator support for a 95 NSX..Is this something you would have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back