• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gary Berger seeking personal references for NSX sale

Someone in Sweden wants to buy my NSX. Its a legit deal, not one of those Malaysian scams.

Because he cannot pop on over to Arkansas, he's looking for references, people who know me from when I was in California, know how I took care of my 91 and 92 NSXs and other sports cars and motorcycles.

If you are okay being a reference, please send your email address to me at: [email protected]

Thank you very much!!

Gary Berger, formerly from Morgan Hill, CA
now in Bentonville, AR

PS - the car I'm selling is JH4NA126X1T000001, its in NSXPrime marketplace, but none of you in CA have ever seen it.

Someone in Sweden wants to buy my NSX. Its a legit deal, not one of those Malaysian scams.

Because he cannot pop on over to Arkansas, he's looking for references, people who know me from when I was in California, know how I took care of my 91 and 92 NSXs and other sports cars and motorcycles.

If you are okay being a reference, please send your email address to me at: [email protected]

Thank you very much!!

Gary Berger, formerly from Morgan Hill, CA
now in Bentonville, AR

PS - the car I'm selling is JH4NA126X1T000001, its in NSXPrime marketplace, but none of you in CA have ever seen it.

Sounds suspicious to me.... anybody know this Southern guy???

;-)

In case you're an NSX newbie (anyone who has owned an NSX for less than 15 years) MR NSX was one of the founders of the NSX Club as we know it.

Gary, we miss you!

Thank you!! I now have five references, which I have passed on to Bjorn in Sweden.

He's also working on the Swedish DOT requirements, so he may
be posting some technical questions I could not answer.

Gary Berger
Bentonville, AR

Back