• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gen 2 Custom Wheel Spacers

Just a heads up……. After myself and I’m assuming many others….. had our chains jerked by
SCIENCE OF SPEED (Chandler, AZ)…… myself after paying….. for OVER 6 MONTHS!!!!….. they’re coming they’re coming etc….. when all along they knew they weren’t! I did get a refund but of course I wanted the spacers. After doing my due diligence….. I located a U.S. COMPANY….. That makes custom spacers in house. Outsourcing the extended bolts. And not that it matters…… for about $100 LESS than SOS! I’m waiting for mine…… 12.5mm front & 20mm rear as on the SOS website. If all goes well and the fit & finish are exemplary….. I’ll post their website and POC. I’m getting ZERO for this…….. just to help out the community and give the big FU…. to SOS…. who still have them for sale on their website!!!??? IF you don’t have the product….. and have ZERO IDEA when you will…… take down the AD from your website!!!!!

Just reply and let me know.

Just a heads up……. After myself and I’m assuming many others….. had our chains jerked by
SCIENCE OF SPEED (Chandler, AZ)…… myself after paying….. for OVER 6 MONTHS!!!!….. they’re coming they’re coming etc….. when all along they knew they weren’t! I did get a refund but of course I wanted the spacers. After doing my due diligence….. I located a U.S. COMPANY….. That makes custom spacers in house. Outsourcing the extended bolts. And not that it matters…… for about $100 LESS than SOS! I’m waiting for mine…… 12.5mm front & 20mm rear as on the SOS website. If all goes well and the fit & finish are exemplary….. I’ll post their website and POC. I’m getting ZERO for this…….. just to help out the community and give the big FU…. to SOS…. who still have them for sale on their website!!!??? IF you don’t have the product….. and have ZERO IDEA when you will…… take down the AD from your website!!!!!

how did the spacers work out for you from this newer company with extended bolts

Wow...that is pretty scathing. I am sure SOS has a reasonable explanation on the time issue. I am sorry you had this experience, but know that SOS is a pretty hard to beat source in the NSX community. They typically go above and beyond.

I am curious as to how you are finding the wheel spacers? Can you post pics of a 3/4 side/front view in relation to fender wells...also, have you noticed any handling characteritics that have changed? I also have a company that I have been corresponding with regarding wheel spacers (maybe the same one?)...but hesitant to pull the trigger in the event they bugger up the computer or tractions control or something...likely not, but its always great to hear from an actual user/owner...thank you

I have the SOS spacers. There is no problem with traction control or anything else COMPUTER RELATED. The spacers are only 20mm in the rear and 12.5MM IN FRONT IF I RECALL.

Back