• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gen 4 1996 Honda Prelude FS

Anyone interested in a clean 1996 (Gen 4) Honda Prelude with a solid ownership history?

Bluemyriddn and I are assisting one of our fellow club members with finding a new home for their beautiful 1996 Honda Prelude affectionately know as "Mini-Beast".

I'm thinking this would be a perfect car for BringATrailer but before going that route they thought we should see if anybody in the NSX or Prelude communities was interested.

The car currently has 100k miles. They are the second owners of the car purchasing of lease in February 1998. The car had 28,000 miles on it at that time.

They have the full service history on the car since then and it is an understatement that they are meticulous owners.

The timing belt has been recently replaced and it also has new tires. The clutch is strong, largely due to the fact that the owners are enthusiasts and know how to properly shift a 5spd (their accord wagon with 452,000 miles still has the original clutch!).

Paint is all original except for a repainted hood because someone backed over the car in a parking lot and scratched the hood. However, I had no clue the car had paintwork until they told me.
Headlights have been replaced due to fogging. One item to note is that the ABS light comes on. They have tried to fix it, but my understanding is that the parts are no longer available (where is LarryB when you need him?).

The car comes with the original Honda in dash cellphone and all associated components in addition to a 6 CD changer in the trunk (works perfectly) and a brand new front bra.

It is priced at $8,000 obo.

Here are a few pictures (note these are before they cleaned the car!)
i-Q79pmWz-M.jpg
i-tvxr9Tq-M.jpg

i-X8gsh5H-M.jpg
i-M8qLqh4-M.jpg

i-c5w424g-M.jpg
i-fNq8x4t-M.jpg

I'll be happy to connect any serious suitors with the current owners.

Last edited:
Back