• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

George is moving to Houston...

The cat is out of the bag...

To all: I am leaving the Dallas area and moving to Houston. I will be resigning from Top Speed Auto. :-(

I will be joining the Houston NSX group because I accepted a job offer that is a career changing opportunity I originally wanted about 12 years ago.

I will be working as the service writer at Ferrari of Houston.

I will miss all of ya'll in the Dallas crowd, but I am looking forward to meeting the Houston group.

Yes, I plan on adding another Ferrari to my stable down the road. :)

Josh Lynch will be replacing me at Top Speed. He has previously been the tech assistant to Carl Cornelius (the ONLY NSX certified tech in the DFW area!) at McDavid Acura...and he plans on getting an NSX in his future. :)

I will still be available to help with Top Speed NSX parts or Enkei wheels if you need them, but anyone can also visit with Andrew (Saki) --- aka "JDMFreak" on Prime --- or Josh for your Top Speed parts. :)

It has been a fun run and a pleasure meeting all of you. :)

CHEERS!!!

Last edited:
Huge Congrats George! Bummed to see you Go but not too bummed as you will still
be within driving distance and in the Region! Hope you will still make it up here at
the end of August for NSteXpo!

I'm certain the Houston Crew will host a Regional event down there soon.
Maybe next year I hope if not towards the end of this year?

Last edited:
Likewise, bummed that you won't be around to hang out with the rest of the DFW family. At the same time - Congrats! Super happy for you, man.

When do you head out of town? We should try to get the group together for dinner and beers before you go.

- Chris

When do you head out of town? We should try to get the group together for dinner and beers before you go.

- Chris

Thank you to all for the well-wishes!

I am excited, yet also bummed about leaving the DFW area...not to mention the traffic "fun" and humidity that is Houston.

Sure, I'm game for a get-together...

I'll be working the rest of this week and next at Top Speed, but leaving Saturday the 28th to drive south on I-45...then I report to Ferrari on the 30th.

This Friday I'll be making a pre-run to Houston and returning on Saturday...having a cook-out with some extended family on Sunday in Ft. Worth...but I'm open Saturday or Sunday evening...or even one evening next week.

What sounds like a good place to meet up?

Welcome to Houston, we should have a meet and greet for you :)

Party at Ferrari of Houston doesn't sound like a plan! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw, was that you yesterday on 249 exiting Louetta? I was in my BB :)

Welcome to Houston, we should have a meet and greet for you :)

Party at Ferrari of Houston doesn't sound like a plan! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw, was that you yesterday on 249 exiting Louetta? I was in my BB :)

Hey, I'd love to come out to an NSX meet & greet. I already met up with a new friend from FerrariChat (Ferrari 360 Modena owner) for lunch. He said he had never seen an NSX up close so I let him drive mine...now he's hooked. :D

Hmmm...249 & Louetta...maybe, but I don't know where I'm at half the time in this new city...

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I'm in good company...a member of the Risi Competizione race team that is housed at and runs out of Ferrari of Houston has a red '93 NSX!

Back