• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Girls don't pay or do they?

Originally Posted by xxx
Girls never pay in these kinda of events.(Players Run)
More like eye candy for the other drivers and such.

ParisModel, how much did you pay to attend this event?

ParisModel responds:
Silly rabbit! Girls don't pay to have fun! Why should we if we don't have to? LOL

Well I’m sure you are only joking but it’s a really good question so here is my attempt at a serious answer.

There are many reasons why a “girl” should pay her way if she can. Firstly for the same reason that if I go to a restaurant with friends, when the bill comes I should pay my share because it’s the nice and fair thing to do. Even though I might be able to take advantage of their generosity does not mean that I should. I believe that one can take pride in paying their way. Secondly because “girls” deserve to be treated as equals not pets. At the risk of stating the obvious, women deserve equal rights and equal pay and equal opportunities. Unfortunately we still live in a male dominated society where for the most part men still have more power, better jobs, education, and more money. When woman allow men to pay their share although it may feel like a win and a short term gain. Men have seized the power. The men can now use this to justify not paying women as much as men. The women don’t need to make as much money as the men because the women don’t have to pay for anything right? And so you see that it is the women who loose in the end because although there are many exceptions to the rule, for the most part the “girls” don’t have the $10 k to pay to go on the players run or the $90k to buy the NSX and the guys do. So the girls are reduced to having to trade on their good looks which is sad. Silly rabbit.

Regards,

Patrick

whiteNSXs said:
Silly Rabbit, perhaps the girl pays with some services! :wink:
Steve

That’s unfair and uncalled for, even as a joke.
Please retract and apologize.

Thanks,

Patrick

SugrueNSX said:
That’s unfair and uncalled for, even as a joke.
Please retract and apologize.

Thanks,

Patrick
"""And so you see that it is the women who loose in the end because although there are many exceptions to the rule, for the most part the “girls” don’t have the $10 k to pay to go on the players run or the $90k to buy the NSX and the guys do. So the girls are reduced to having to trade on their good looks which is sad. Silly rabbit"""

Patrick,
You made that statement and you want me to apologize???!!! Welcome to the real world. Throughout history, people use their assets and attributes to get where they want. You and I fall into the formula. These attributes can be anything and among them intelligence, appearance, charm, sexuality, and whatever it takes. Early in life, I have figured out that my average look is not going to make a living for me so I better use my other attributes to perhaps develop a professional skill. Some people have stunning looks and some decide that they want to pursue careers such as modeling, acting, and whatever requires that looks. Some people like to be hanging out with the rich and famous and you can see that some would do anything to be there. Examples of those would be the groupies of rockstars, Hefner's playmates, Madonna's "boy toys", Clinton's Lewinski(yuck) and many others. It does not matter if you approve or not. There are ALWAYS people utilizing attributes that you might not like to get things done. In fact, you are the one that should apologize for your generalization that "the girls are reduced to having to trade on their good looks which is sad." How about perhaps the girls have excellent navigational skill? Silly Rabbit! :rolleyes:
You do know what a sugardaddy or a sugarmama is, right?
Steve

Steve, just wanted to give you a big thumbs up for making so many friends on this board lately! :tongue: HEHE

whiteNSXs said:
"""And so you see that it is the women who loose in the end because although there are many exceptions to the rule, for the most part the “girls” don’t have the $10 k to pay to go on the players run or the $90k to buy the NSX and the guys do. So the girls are reduced to having to trade on their good looks which is sad. Silly rabbit"""

Patrick,
You made that statement and you want me to apologize???!!! Welcome to the real world. Throughout history, people use their assets and attributes to get where they want. You and I fall into the formula. These attributes can be anything and among them intelligence, appearance, charm, sexuality, and whatever it takes. Early in life, I have figured out that my average look is not going to make a living for me so I better use my other attributes to perhaps develop a professional skill. Some people have stunning looks and some decide that they want to pursue careers such as modeling, acting, and whatever requires that looks. Some people like to be hanging out with the rich and famous and you can see that some would do anything to be there. Examples of those would be the groupies of rockstars, Hefner's playmates, Madonna's "boy toys", Clinton's Lewinski(yuck) and many others. It does not matter if you approve or not. There are ALWAYS people utilizing attributes that you might not like to get things done. In fact, you are the one that should apologize for your generalization that "the girls are reduced to having to trade on their good looks which is sad." How about perhaps the girls have excellent navigational skill? Silly Rabbit! :rolleyes:
You do know what a sugardaddy or a sugarmama is, right?
Steve

Well you make some good points and a coherent argument, however, just to be clear, I hope we can agree that we are not accusing ParisModel of anything untoward, right?
I think I stand by what I said. I think it is sad IF girls have to trade on their looks. I did not say all woman do this.

Regards,

Patrick

Ps I wish my wife had excellent navigational skills. :smile:

SugrueNSX said:
Well you make some good points and a coherent argument, however, just to be clear, I hope we can agree that we are not accusing ParisModel of anything untoward, right?
I think I stand by what I said. I think it is sad IF girls have to trade on their looks. I did not say all woman do this.

Regards,

Patrick

Ps I wish my wife had excellent navigational skills. :smile:
Patrick,
I only made a general statement and did not specifically address it to ParisModel. I could not care less what she does. On Prime, there are all walks of life and everyone has to get somewhere with what they've got. There is no free lunch. Believe me, everyone pays one way or the other and that includes the girls too.
Peace. :smile:
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
Early in life, I have figured out that my average look is not going to make a living for me...
well, if your avatar is *any* indication, there's a newsflash... :eek:

NeoNSX said:
Women earn less because they dont need to buy Zymol or timing belts. I hope I have now defused this argument. :D
Well maybe, but you had to go open up a whole new one with those topics didn't you?
So to respond to those, I prefer Zaino & I don't subscribe to the "replace the belt in 6 years theory" when my car has 30K miles."
OK - where's my tongue in cheek emoticon?
laugh.gif

Back