• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Give up? Or keep waiting? (please guide me)

O.K., here's the info. I promised you on the one in the Houston Chronicle. It's obviously a different car than the one provided to you for the on-line version;

'91 Acura NSX $29, 500 O.B.O
Astronaut sole owner. Blk/Blk 69K mi., 325 H.P., excel.cond. Records
(713) 622-4433

I drink Budweiser and I like my steak medium- rare :wink:

But seriously, if you need someone to look at the car, let me know.

nsxtasy said:
Sounds great! I'm hungry. :D

There is one car listed in the on-line version of the Houston Chronicle. It's a black '91 with 55K miles for $31,995. You can view the listing by clicking here.

How dare you link me to an automatic Ivory interior black NSX :mad:

lol, j/k...but yah..Im lookin for mainly anything w/ black interior and MUST be stick :tongue:

Not to force the issue, but i posted this above without details, ill just repost here, lol...

This one meets every requirement you asked for.

Black/Black
59,000 miles
$28,000
original owner

1991 NSX 5 sp with 59K miles. Only modification is brand new wheels and tires, correct sizes for TCS. Unmolested, accident free, clear title car. Small (dime size) blemish on drivers seat, rest of the seat and the interior is immaculate. Body beautiful. This was a one owner car from 1991-2004 when I bought it. I am selling to buy a tour bus. I am a partner in a Dynojet shop and can dyno for prospective buyer if requested, car runs perfect. I will post additional photos tomorrow of the exterior, interior and engine bay (which looks new), or email me at [email protected] for high res pics. No dissapointments - $28,000 Vince 615-347-2800 or Performance Garage 615-250-3966. This is not a shop car it is my personal car so try my cell number first. A/C will freeze you out on high, fan does not work on lower settings, not sure why. Not in snap ring range.

http://www.nsxtraderonline.com/nsx-for-sale/listings/l0012.html

*worth a look i think*
<I>I'm not associated with this guy, I wish i was selling NSX"s cuz then I'd probably be able to buy one :). Just want you to see all your options!</i>

What do you think?

How hard are you looking? In 2 months I ran 40 car fax's
and drove 8 cars. (took me 2 months to buy)
I think you need to quit fooling around and get serious!
There out there, but its work finding a nice one.
Also, if you could up your price a bit it would expose nicer cars.

The car rickysals mentioned is sold or was for sale 6 months or longer ago. That nsx site doesn't seem to update their availability. I tried to email the guy few months ago and never heard back and found out how to search on there by date and saw it was posted while back.

Just trying to save people the trouble of emailing him.

Don't give up, just have to be ready to pounce when a good one comes along.

Back