• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

good bye from sarge

you guys are awesome, ARNON and the rest of you! even fowlers that i met once. John your knowledge is unbelieveable, chris you are goofy and afraid of cold water, and nsx dreamer ( i wont mention you name) LOL QUIT TRACKING YOUR CAR just ask arnon! JOJO's cooking is to die for and JOHN again heathers tires are too big in the front!!!! to cresent....hook up with john and open a shop together, you are both good at cars and computers!!! thats an order! JOJO open up a THAI food restarunt or at least put a jojo label on your hats before they get sold on ebay for a profit! and DAN re-lower your car. I did not see it thankfully....but the nsx-r is not a HIGH car go look at you tube. get that thing approved by honda/japan as the most acurate NSX-R with left hand drive! its worth a few pics and letters.

ANYWAYS ANY OF YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE IF YOU WANNA VISIT. TAKE CARE AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON (WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT) LOL

Yeah dan, lower your car...your car is not cool anymore!:biggrin: Sarge, there is no goodbye because I still be calling you. And when it is cooler in Arizona, we will come visit you.....may be road trip to LV. :wink: Get to know SOS people real well and hook me up w/some good sh*t that they sell at special price! Dude, since you are gone(not very long) we have a few more new NSX owers joining us.
PS dan is number 4 on the list of new recruit, we should be able to celebrate soon.

Phoenix, AZ. Thats were all the snow birds live. I thought you had to be over 55 to live in Phoenix:biggrin: Good luck in your travels:wink:
Take care
The Fowlers

Yeah dan, lower your car...your car is not cool anymore!:biggrin: Sarge, there is no goodbye because I still be calling you. And when it is cooler in Arizona, we will come visit you.....may be road trip to LV. :wink: Get to know SOS people real well and hook me up w/some good sh*t that they sell at special price! Dude, since you are gone(not very long) we have a few more new NSX owers joining us.
PS dan is number 4 on the list of new recruit, we should be able to celebrate soon.

hook up, getting them drunk and shipped their stuff up here.. :biggrin:

Thanks Sarge! I solute you, It was great to meet you and your girl...sorry we did'nt get to hook up and go on a drive together. I know I can't ever replace you in the NW chapter, but I am happy to be a new member and follow in your foot steps. This is a great crowd, I'm looking forward to making new friends and creating great relationships with everyone here. If I can do anything to help you in Arizona, give me a call or drop me an email. And on a professional note... thanks for the opprotunity to take care of your baby, good luck and I hope to see you and your girl again some day!

Back