• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good Experience Buying from Tamoske Mindaugas

I know there are historical threads in regards to buying NSX parts from Tamoske Mindaugas but I wanted to share my experience as it was an excellent one.

I purchased custom molded spoon replica mirrors. The molds have been corrected from the original gaps in the spoon mirrors and the fit, finish is great.

Furthermore Tamoske added motors and proper connectors and custom cut glass so I now have fully motorized spoon mirrors!

During the packing and shipping process I received email updates with photos and documents every day. Will definitely deal with him again.

Thanks.

Manu

Glad to read this thread...could you give me little more history about him / that?
Planning to buy some mirrors in January and live in Germany....bad history?

Once a thief, always a thief. He continually tries to appease one member and get that person to vouch for him.

Glad to read this thread...could you give me little more history about him / that?
Planning to buy some mirrors in January and live in Germany....bad history?

Google "Tamoske"

He has scammed many members of several different automotive communities and has been banned from multiple forums including Prime, Ferrari and Lambo forums here and overseas. He was also banned from ebay for a while.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iRt9Hq5zoCg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I know there are historical threads in regards to buying NSX parts from Tamoske Mindaugas but I wanted to share my experience as it was an excellent one.

I purchased custom molded spoon replica mirrors. The molds have been corrected from the original gaps in the spoon mirrors and the fit, finish is great.

Furthermore Tamoske added motors and proper connectors and custom cut glass so I now have fully motorized spoon mirrors!

During the packing and shipping process I received email updates with photos and documents every day. Will definitely deal with him again.

Thanks.

Manu
Manu,
Can you please post pictures and or video of the mirrors of this so called excellent transaction? I would love a set of powered spoon mirrors however, this just seems like a bait and switch with you purchasing these, having zero for feedback score, very few posts, and no "proof" of this so called excellent transaction. As the saying goes, "pics or it never happened".

I completed the transaction through eBay, my user ID on eBay is 'beast' so you can see the photos and video if you search it. I did the transaction on eBay using PayPal due to the paranoia resulting from the comments on this forum but everything worked out for me, I have not installed them on the car yet as I live in Toronto and we are having a pretty intense winter, hopefully the spring!

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Nice. I bet you cannot wait to get these installed?

Yes! I want to get a bunch of bodywork oriented things done and some panels repainted but I am unsure who to use in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I've recently emailed Eric at Teknotik but they do not do it in house anymore...I am still deciding on 18/19 wheels as well...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beast, since I saw your post I also ordered the mirrors and some other carbon fiber stuff and just got them painted. I just posted my experience also in my own thread. Thanks for posting. How is your mirrors coming along?

Snowing here so still have not pulled out the car...will get it out in mid-April and I hope mine will look as good as your when I get them painted and installed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back