• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good Paint Shops in MI

Just wondering what good paint shops are found in the Detroit Area or MI. I've seen one here in Sterling Heights that had the FedEX CART Pace car NSX in it, and another that just finished painting up the Pontiac Pace car for the Pepsi 400 being held in Brooklyn, MI. Dunno the name of the shops or their reputation, but any others around here that are well-known?

Aw, come on... This is an easy one.

AutoMetrics, hands down if you want the *best*.

They have a location in Royal Oak which may be closest to you, and the number there is (248)398-0200, however the most skillful workers are at the Pontiac location (It's outskirts of Bloomfield Hills) and the number there is (248)338-0600.

I am in no way affiliated with AutoMetrics, however I can attest to the meticulous quality of their work.

One word of warning: They aren't cheap, but if there's one thing I'm never stingy on; it's bodywork... you're gonna have to look at everyday... =)

------------------
Matt Gold
[email protected]

www.Specmo.com

There is a place in Milan, MI where my partners take their Mercedes to touch up any rock chips. This guy also does all of the paint work on his Jaguar restorations which are concourse quality vehicles.

Back