• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got ITBs?

Dear NSX owners with ITBs,

I'm in the beginning stages of writing an article for the NSX Club Of America's NSX Driver magazine about ITB systems. I'm interested in hearing from you about your experience with this specific type of intake system.

Please respond to this post or private message me if you'd like to share your experience. The bigger the sample, the more diverse the perspective, the better the article. Thanks!

EDIT: I'll be developing a short set of questions to qualitatively help determine various differences from stock to the ITB system. Participation may be specified as anonymous or public.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking this on!....

Sub'd

I so desperately want ITBs, but I need it packaged in a box that looks OEM, which is what's stopping me!

Last edited:
+1 :wink:

Something that could look like this would be good too :cool::

Chevrolet-LS1-corvette-ITB-independant-throttle-body-performance-intake-kit-carbon-fiber-1-3.jpg

Chevrolet-LS1-corvette-ITB-independant-throttle-body-performance-intake-kit-carbon-fiber-2-3.jpg

Chevrolet-LS1-corvette-ITB-independant-throttle-body-performance-intake-kit-6-3.jpg

QUOTE=Honcho;2015154]Sub'd

I so desperately want ITBs, but I need it packaged in a box that looks OEM, which is what's stopping me![/QUOTE]

Back