• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got my GTF's today...

Another three months down... :cool:

DSC06793.jpg

damn~~!!! :eek: anymore pictures?

Very nice, now try to stop modding your car, I dare you....:wink:

Thanks guys! :cool:

I plan on taking more pictures this weekend with some better light and maybe someone that knows how to use a camera...

The best looking wheels on a yellow nsx I ever seen. Great pick on rim color and look.
Who makes those wheels.

Danny

Dayum... your car is making me really like Yellow...

Hate to say "I love it" to any color other than silverstone but.... I love it!!!

Dayum... your car is making me really like Yellow...

Hate to say "I love it" to any color other than silverstone but.... I love it!!!

:biggrin: :cool: I miss my silverstone, but the yellow is growning on me...:tongue:

when I was 12 I used to build model cars. I always used to paint the yellow cars' wheels gold. Your car is reminding me of those, its like a real live toy. Looks like the calipers match too. I almost feel a little naughty for asking this but... More pics please!!!! :D

I've taken some more pix today, but I'm at my company's fab shop filling in the for our "shop inspector". So I don't have anyway of transfering the photos from my camera until I get home... :smile: /FONT]

Nice wheels. They look good on your NSX.

Reminds me of old school Blitz Technospeed Z1 wheels:

31HKPGDWNML._AA160_.jpg

Last edited:
Nice wheels. They look good on your NSX.

Reminds me of old school Blitz Technospeed Z1 wheels:

31HKPGDWNML._AA160_.jpg

Yes I was going to say that , one of my all time faves (I have a set too!)

Does'nt Blitz still make these? They were very populer on Supras back in the day.

I think they are still available.

I called them OS b/c they were VERY popular back in the day...not so much anymore (not sure why they are not), but I still really like them.

Here are a few more pix I took today... :cool:

For those asking, the wheel specs are:
Rear -19 x 9.5 w/+33 offset,
Fronts -18x7.5 w/+40 offset

1st one is just after sunrise...
DSC06796.jpg

DSC06799.jpg

DSC06801.jpg

DSC06800.jpg

DSC06802.jpg

DSC06806.jpg

DSC06809.jpg