• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GPW wanted

I thought I had mine sold but the guy doesn't have voice mail and won't answer his phone so I think I have to consider a different buyer ! 18 Apr 2023
nigel

I thought I had mine sold but the guy doesn't have voice mail and won't answer his phone so I think I have to consider a different buyer ! 18 Apr 2023
nigel
Hi Nigel. Give me a ring or text when you can. Been trying to message you but not sure if the messages have been going through. 415-828-1205.

My phone doesn't tex so get me here by p/m and maybe we can work out a phone conversation. I don't want this to become a big bufoon act, this car is worth so much and I don't really want to get rid of it but medical reasons are making it so I have to. I need to make room in the hanger where it's kept, wish I could enjoy this car as it is should be owned ! I'm sure it's one of, if not the nicest GPW cars in the US. The upkeep and maintenance is above the best and current !

nigel 2:18 18 2023

If I don't hear from the original guy from California by tomorrow mid day we can talk about you getting a look at it. i'm in West Palm Beach Fl. where the car is.
nigel

Hi Nigel. Give me a ring or text when you can. Been trying to message you but not sure if the messages have been going through. 415-828-1205.
You need to have 10 posts to PM someone. Anti-spam measure.

Thanks for the heads up honcho. Nigel, is there another way for me to contact you? As Honcho stated, I can’t DM yet. You can also email me at lickaneye85 (at) hotmail (dot) com so we can DM. No bafoonary.

aaron, what are you doing, thinking, i've tried to contact you so many times but no answer ? you're getting close to running out of time contact me ! now.
nigel.

I've messaged a bunch of people but can you guys just reply with some prices? It's not an auction. Lol

Back