• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gran Turismo vs. Forza (vote inside!)

Gran Turismo vs. Forza

• Gran Turismo

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Forza

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
Who likes what?

Which is better?

I personally am a Gran Turismo WHORE lol, so that series gets my vote. GT2 transformed my life back in the day and really stepped up my car game :smile:.

I am considering Forza however, as winter is approaching but I have no xbox....

Last edited:
Was a GT fan, but switched to Forza. They both have their ups and downs.

whichever you play have to get the Fanatec wheel. I can't play Forza with out it.

Both are arcade games. I preferred forza a little more with a better car selection and they actually had Road Atlanta.

iRacing is full of win. It's not pretty, nor is there a huge car selection but it's an actual driving simulator. Plus, it has every major road course in North America on it which I use to brush up on or learn new courses prior to visiting.

Last edited:
Gran Tuismo for sure. I grew up on it, ps1,2 & 3. I've tried forza and IMO its to cartoonish.

Hi,

I have both and play both (not just the last version of each)...i can't choose one...both have ups and downs and i can't really choose one...so i didn't vote.

Nuno

Is anyone willing to send me cars? My old ps3 died and I have to restart the game over on my new ps3. User Id is typeS_06

Thanks a lot.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Forza because it has 1991-2001 and 2002-2005 NSX's

And GT doesn't?

P/S Acura NSX ’91
P Acura NSX RM ’91
S Acura NSX ’04
S Acura NSX Coupe ’97
S Honda ARTA NSX (JGTC) ’00
P Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) ’06
S Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX (JGTC) ’00
P Honda EPSON NSX (SUPER GT) ’08
S Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) ’01
S Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) ’01
S Honda NSX ’90
S Honda NSX ’93
S Honda NSX ’95
S Honda NSX ’97
S Honda NSX ’99
S Honda NSX ’01
S Honda NSX Type R ’92
P/S Honda NSX Type R ’02
S Honda NSX Type S ’97
S Honda NSX Type S ’99
S Honda NSX Type S ’01
S Honda NSX Type S Zero ’97
S Honda NSX Type S Zero ’99
S Honda NSX-R Concept ’01
S Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
S Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
S Honda RAYBRIG NSX (JGTC) ’00
P Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) ’06
S Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) ’03
P Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (SUPER GT) ’06
P Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model

Not to mention related cars:
S Acura HSC Concept ’04
S Honda HSC “The 37th Tokyo Motor Show Concept Car” ’03
P Honda Weider HSV-010 '11

004_GT5-XL.jpg

006_GT5-XL.jpg

017_GT5-XL.jpg

Last edited:
was gonna say.. I've got a handful of NSXs on GT5. Its one of the only cars i actually change the view on to include the interior, because it looks like mine :p

That's true Akira3D but at the same time only like 4 of those cars can be bought at any time. The other 15 version you have to hope they appear in the used dealership and then it might not even be the color you want. That's my biggest gripe in GT5 If I want a 99 Honda NSX Type S Zero in let say midnight pearl or Formula Red give me that option not making it available for selection when you know it's on the disc is really annoying. I have stopped trying to acquire the certain NSX in the color I want because I know I'm not going to find it ever....

With that said I've been playing GT5 more recently and the only reason why is because the 1991 NSX looks more realistic in GT5 than in Forza. For Forza 4 they are using the NSX model from Forza 2 and it looks bad, which bothers me.

Last edited:
True, this is probably like Iphone vs Android lol.

Or VHS vs Beta? :rolleyes:

Forza 4 - More like a racing simulator
Forza Horizions - More like an arcade or NFS
Forza 4 - better head-to-head racing
Forza Horizons - adds additional multiplayer games like "infected" and "playground king" and we play this about 5 nights a week. Fun for a group.

Horizons is a better multiplayer game and Forza 4 is a better solo/ head-to-head sim experience.
I have Fanatec stuff and play PS3 GT5 also using the same wheel/pedals.
GT5 looks better but all my friends play Forza so I have both platforms and a common controller.
My vote? Forza 4 mainly due to the proliferation of Xbox.

Back