• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Grattan September 14-15

September 14-15, the Windy City Chapter of BMW CCA is having a drivers school at Grattan Raceway, a half hour northeast of Grand Rapids, Michigan. I LOVE THIS TRACK! It's a roller coaster, with blind turns, turns over hills, off-camber turns, hairpin turns, etc. I consider it one of my four favorites out of the 18 mostly-Midwestern tracks I have driven.

I have been told that the waitlist is very small at this point, so if you're interested in attending, your chances of getting in are extremely good, particularly if you're a novice. If you're interested, send the application in right away. If you need it, I have the event application and would be happy to fax it to you; just send me a private e-mail with your fax number. (In case you're wondering, they won't cash your check unless you get into the school.)

Information about accommodations is on the application form (but I've found that the Exel Inn down the street is less expensive than the hotels the club has blocked off).

Hope to see you there!

Back