• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Greensboro/Winston-Salem to MIDeast NSX Meet

yea tom got brother took some nice shots of you and glenn.. ill email them to you when I get a chance

Hey Tom,
I just moved to the area, I live in Summerfield. You met my wife and kid Tuesday night. Keep me posted if you all do a Meetup in the area.
Thanks
Patrick
[email protected]

Patrick, welcome to the area. I am the Southeast Regional Rep for the NSXCA as well as the NC area NSX event organizer. I live in the Raleign, NC area and have two NSX's. I maintain a roster and email list of NSX owners in the MD/VA/NC/SC/GA area. I'd like to add you to that roster. I see your email address and Prime ID. If you could add the year and color of your NSX and PM me your last name, I will add you. We currently have about 75 owners on this roster.

Patrick, welcome to the area. I am the Southeast Regional Rep for the NSXCA as well as the NC area NSX event organizer. I live in the Raleign, NC area and have two NSX's. I maintain a roster and email list of NSX owners in the MD/VA/NC/SC/GA area. I'd like to add you to that roster. I see your email address and Prime ID. If you could add the year and color of your NSX and PM me your last name, I will add you. We currently have about 75 owners on this roster.

I have a 2002 Silverstone/Black like you do. Just normal boltons. It is presently Blue via Autoflex.

Yep, I hadn't heard of the gathering, but I was out of town for work. I think my 4 year old recognized your car as looking like mine, it was a proud moment. :)
I agree...pride in the next generation!
Come on up to Madison (when you are back in town)...the garage is always open!

I agree...pride in the next generation!
Come on up to Madison (when you are back in town)...the garage is always open!

I had to google where Madison is. I'm in Summerfield, you are only 15 minutes away! Week of the 30th i should be open. Im packed with travel before and after that for a while.

Back