• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Griot's Detailing Class

Has anyone taken the Griot's Detailing Class in Washington State?
Do you recommend it? Pros/cons? Thanks.

Don't know. Hoping someone on this forum has taken it and can share the info with us.

I don't know much about this class, but there is a ton of useful information online (youtube and such). Would this really be that much improved over reading/watching online and then just getting experience? I think 1/2 or more of the professional's advantage is having the proper specialty tools.

I've taken the class and there is no charge for the 30 minute class (of course I bought something also), I thought it was pretty informative. I was shown how to clean the car, then clay the car, polish and wax. I would recommend it to anyone who has never done this and needs some advice on what and how.

Excellent, thanks, that's the feedback I was looking for.

Hi all,

Would anyone know where I can get a double bucket on wheels for washing my car? I saw it on a video and was told it was at Show Car Garage but can't find it. Specifically, it is to seperate buckets on the same caddy with wheels. Not a double wide bucket like Griot's has. I can find those anywhere but obviously seperate buckets are ideal. Thanks

Hi all,

Would anyone know where I can get a double bucket on wheels for washing my car? I saw it on a video and was told it was at Show Car Garage but can't find it. Specifically, it is to seperate buckets on the same caddy with wheels. Not a double wide bucket like Griot's has. I can find those anywhere but obviously seperate buckets are ideal. Thanks

Detailers Domain is your friend! THE BEST customer service around also!
www.detailersdomain.com

Back