• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy - Custom NSX trunk trim panel

Source 1 Automotive is proud to offer another Group buy!

"The Source1 trunk trim panel"

This was discussed several years ago and I decided to work with a custom shop to produce and market these.

Attached you will see the pics of the final product. It is made out of ABS plastic and covered in black ( faux leather ) with raised "NSX" in the plastic. It is attached using double side tape.

I went with this product built this way for a couple reasons.

We can use a masonite board HOWEVER with a common problem being trunks getting wet on the NSX it would ruin it. And the cost difference is very minimal. Using the ABS plastic is a cure for if that were to happen. It is durable and lightweight. The one in the pics was attached using a clear silicone. I chose the 3M double side tape for ease of removal should you ever choose to do so and to make it a unpack and stick on improvement :)

This is a very clean product that makes the underside of the trunk look amazing.

We are pricing these at $249.00 Each plus shipping.

I will need 10 orders to make this happen.

Weight is always a concern. Final weight should be 9lbs. Or very close to that.

PayPal is preferred!

[email protected]

Once I get the 10 orders production time will be approx 2 weeks.

Please add your name to the list if you would like one and Paypal the above account. If you do not have Paypal please add your name and PM me with funding plan. I can do Visa, Mastercard or discover via phone also.

Attachments

• notickts (3).jpg
    notickts (3).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 159
  • notickts (2).jpg
    notickts (2).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 141
  • notickts (4).jpg
    notickts (4).jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 153
you have a pic of the under side of this btw?

I would jump on this, but I'm waiting for the GTSpec tie bar group buy to finish up first. I'm in on too many group buys right now.

Back