• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Discount for San Jose Gran Prix

I thought I'd post this on it's own thread.. :smile:
http://www.sanjosegrandprix.com

Hi guys,
I looked into getting a Car Club discount with the promoters of the race.
Gold Grandstand -3 Day Pass
3-day reserved grandstand seating directly over the action in Pit Lane. 3-day Champ Car Paddock admission and the opportunity to purchase a VIP Pit Walk Thru (see VIP Pit Walk Thru below).
$120.00 per ticket Discounted Price[/B]

Silver Grandstand -3 Day Pass
3-day reserved grandstand seatings with a choice of different vantage points of the race track. 3-day Champ Car Paddock admission.
$100.00 per ticket Discounted Price

Car Club Package Proposal
Minimun 100 ticket purchase(Silver or Gold)
Package includes:
50 parking spaces or (1) parking space per 2 tickets purchased
Additional tickets purchased over 100 must be done in incriments of 20
*Clubs will be given exclusive area to display their cars on the green, adjacent to the Guadalupe River.
*Clubs will be given exclusive gathereing picnic area adjecent to the guadalupe River.
Individual souvenir packeage with option to buy a jacket exclusively designed for your Club participants at a discounted rate.
*Now that there is a new track layout the new location has not been determined.
Contest for Parade Lap
Top three clubs with the most tickets purchased will receive a 2 parade laps*, on the track for their members at the end of race activities on Friday and Saturday evening.
*Upon the conclusion of the parade laps the cars will need to exit the track permanently.(access to the green will not be possible after the parade lap)

__________________________________________________ _______________
If we can't can't reach the commitment of 100 tickets needed for the Club Car Package.
We can still get the discounted ticket price with a commitment of 20 tickets.

I'd like to gauge everyone's interest in this before I proceed. Please reply to this thread with your choice between Gold or Silver packages and the number of tickets you will need. As soon as I get request for 20 tickets I'll move on this.

Thanks

Back