• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gruppe M V2 exhaust video HD 1080P

A little video I put together, enjoy! :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ikGrF0mwnj4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Be sure to set the video settings at 1080P. :wink:

Last edited:
Best exhaust I ever owned. Downside was the drone at 3k but absolutely the most unique sounding exhaust. Enjoy it.

Thank you, the Gruppe M V2 is a design that consist of deleting both cats and it does contain 2 mufflers with an X-pipe system. :biggrin:
I guess my original question sucks. Haha. What I meant was are the mufflers a straight-thru design or is there a baffle in there? I'm guessing the later. Just wondering if you've stuck a flashlight in there or something. In any case, I like it!

I just installed a gruppeM V3 And my car doesn't sound anything different than stock....I was told the previous owner only put 1,000 miles on it. It looks amazing but doesn't sound anything above a stock..any idea?

Zaid

I guess my original question sucks. Haha. What I meant was are the mufflers a straight-thru design or is there a baffle in there? I'm guessing the later. Just wondering if you've stuck a flashlight in there or something. In any case, I like it!

Thanks again! I'm really not sure, it's still unknown to me! :tongue:

I just installed a gruppeM V3 And my car doesn't sound anything different than stock....I was told the previous owner only put 1,000 miles on it. It looks amazing but doesn't sound anything above a stock..any idea?

Zaid

I'm not too sure, I have the V2 and I hear that the V3 is more "refined", the V3 also still keeps the two cats I believe.

I used a Gopro Hero 2 and the mic is a Sony ECM-DS70P.

Did you manually combine the video and audio, or did you link the external mic directly to the go pro? If you linked them, what cable did you use? You can PM me if it's easier, I'm not trying to derail the thread. :)

Did you manually combine the video and audio, or did you link the external mic directly to the go pro? If you linked them, what cable did you use? You can PM me if it's easier, I'm not trying to derail the thread. :)

It's ok! :biggrin: I connected the external mic directly to the Gopro. For example when I had the Gropro on the bumper facing the exhaust tips, the mic was in the trunk (to prevent wind noise).

Zaid

If your car doesn't sound different with the V3 then there's something wrong. I have the V3 and it sounds similar to the above video but higher pitched (but that could be due to the video).

Back