• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GruppeM Supercharged 92 NSX

Hey guys, I am helping a friend get their supercharged NSX back up to its former glory but I'm having difficulty finding information about the Gruppe M supercharger. Does anyone have an install guide/manual for this kit that they could send me? The kit is already on the car but it doesn't seem to be running 100%. It takes a very long time to start up on cold starts. I see the Comptech kit runs high fuel pressure(100psi) and i suspect the fuel pump(s?) on this car may be tired but i havent found the spec. fuel pressure for the Gruppe m kit. I did see that it uses bigger injectors and a piggyback to control fueling so I'm guessing the Fuel pressure is lower when compared to the comptech. Also I was told there is a USB port on the piggyback, does anyone know what software is needed to communicate with this module and what can be calibrated? I will only be going to the shop that the car is located at in a few weeks so I would like to gather some info before then. I will post up some photos for you guys when I get to the shop. Thanks in advance!

If the piggyback is an AEM F/IC then you an download the software from their site.

If it has a piggyback and larger injectors, I imagine the FPR is a simple 1:1 device, like the stock FPR.

Back