• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT Design Intl GT Xtreme Exhaust

Wow, just wow. Definately need more sound clips. Those were definately teasers. FWIW, it sounds awsome. Cool tail lamps also.

Hello all,
No drone that I can hear, sound from the cabin is sweet, not too obtrusive even with the headers and straight pipes. You should enjoy it, considering the only competion was designed with the help of Yamamoto-san, these headers were designed by Yamamoto, and the feedback of customers that missed the aggressiveness of the version 4, this is a top notch system. It weighs about 15 or 16kilos.

Best regards,
DJ

I Think it sounds much better in these videos! Good stuff!

And the system itself is a piece of art to look at.

That is one of the nicest looking exhausts I have seen. The piping is so elaborate.

Does anyone know why they put in all the bends instead of running the pipes straight? It looks like a maze.

Can you put up more vids, especially of a car just revving while sitting still.

GTDesignEX5.jpg

Wow, if you follow the piping from the inlet, it goes directly to the tips completely bypassing the canisters. I assume the canisters are to slightly tone down the exhaust note. God thats beautiful. More sound clips please.:wink: Any "Houston" guys want to buy my GM/V2? I want this exhaust.:biggrin:

Wow, if you follow the piping from the inlet, it goes directly to the tips completely bypassing the canisters. I assume the canisters are to slightly tone down the exhaust note. God thats beautiful. More sound clips please.:wink: Any "Houston" guys want to buy my GM/V2? I want this exhaust.:biggrin:
Like I stated here, looks like straight through design so HP gains should be decent. Just my .02.

Looks real nice, but how it that free flowing??? All those bends gotta be restrictive.

Is there any pictures of the Single tip version (I'm guessing it's single tip per side)?

Hello all,
The system is complete and sounds amazing in person. Up to about 8bhp over the ver5.1 that was on the same car with our headers installed and test pipes. This car is a gem and very well maintained NA1. I have some new youtube clips up as well. I'll post the link shortly (or Ravi will do it for me:wink: )

Several are running around in Japan, one in another part of Asia and still waiting for my western country brothers to join the club...

EMS shipping is 25,000 Yen (USA, slightly higher for Europe, not my fault...)so no customs worries as far as I know.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1qXeQviSBsA

Best regards,
DJ

Last edited:
I gotta say that this exhaust sounds amazing... WOW! I love the sound of it very much. Much more than my ARC Ti.
The only factor that I can't justify trading my ARC Ti in for this one is the weight difference. What a bummer!!! *sigh*

Hello all,
The system is complete and sounds amazing in person. Up to about 8bhp over the ver5.1 that was on the same car with our headers installed and test pipes. This car is a gem and very well maintained NA1. I have some new youtube clips up as well. I'll post the link shortly (or Ravi will do it for me:wink: )

Several are running around in Japan, one in another part of Asia and still waiting for my western country brothers to join the club...

EMS shipping is 25,000 Yen (USA, slightly higher for Europe, not my fault...)so no customs worries as far as I know.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1qXeQviSBsA

Best regards,

:smile: Looks lke you beat me to it bro.

I just listened to the new sound clip, HOLY COW IT SOUNDS AMAZING:biggrin:

I will be up late working tonite so if anyone has immediate questions feel free to call me on my cell

Rav

Holy &%$#@* crap. Amazing sound. Is that car running TP's or cats. What is total cost delivered through Ravi to Texas.77701?:smile:

Holy &%$#@* crap. Amazing sound. Is that car running TP's or cats. What is total cost delivered through Ravi to Texas.77701?:smile:

Hi David, muffler price is 255,000jpy+25,000 jpy ems air shipping to texas.

total 280,000 jpy

Ravi

Back