• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT Design Intl GT Xtreme Exhaust

Guys,

Any idea what Db reading this is giving, I love it and although I also love the quiet under estimated original exhaust on my NA1 I think the car needs a louder sound. However, here in the UK some track events and sessions have a maximum limit of 96Db I think.....this sounds close to that, any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Mark

Hello all, just checking in as I have not posted for quite awhile. Super busy with little projects here and there. Big props to Ravi for doing an excellent job for our North America and some of our European based customers. I really am happy to see the community thriving with quite a few new vendors trying to supply our needs in this very tight market.

Our exhaust has been doing fairly well over here in Japan. Cost of supplies has driven up the price of lots of things as of late. Obviously being in the Kansai area has a lot to do with customers enjoying their cars as there is not quite as much traffic and a lot easier to jump in and cruise. We continue to have our monthly meets, moved from the Nakajima Inter on the Wangan to the Kinki area. If anyone needs details in the area drop me a line or jump on Yamamoto's blog. Plenty of exhausts to sample and hear as this is a real cool group of guys with a wide variety of setups, from ITBs, a turbo now and then and one of my favorites, the widebody with NOS. Awesome to see when we zip through tunnels at night.

The Type R style is still pretty prevalent over here as just owning an NSX is an honor to most. My putting the widebody on seems to have catapulted me to somewhat of an "semi-elite" status due both to the expense (kit, wheels, labor, and paint) and the fact that I am a foreigner with such a highly revered car. It hasn't gone to my head too much. I still cruise Namba in the family minivan (Honda Airwave) and occasional Kei car now and then:cool:

But with the exchange rate where it is, and the emergence of a couple improvements made upon older exhausts and applications, I felt it important to make sure it was understood that this is the exhaust to have now well into the future and any improvements to made would be best made using this one as the base...especially considering the others that are competing in the overseas market seem to all resemble the 5.1/0 which was designed by...us:rolleyes: and is only sold internationally...yeah, not many people dropping 250,000 Yen on older outdated products in Japan...

If you are looking for the best deal on a GT Xtreme Exhaust I would recommend checking in with Ravi as he has a pretty nice group buy and is getting close to his target number to pull the trigger.

Awesome job on the true Beast and glad we are both finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel as our cars are coming close to completion. And keep an eye out on Yahoo! JAPAN as BONUS season (special pay in addition to salary in Japan) is approaching here and I anticipate a lot of older used exhausts coming up for sale to make way for new ones!
DJ

Ravi's Group Buy Link below!
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112266

Last edited:
Back