• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT Design Intl GT Xtreme Exhaust

Finally done and super hot. Smoother sound over the prototype and includes the removable silencer.

GT DESIGN GT XTREME MUFFLER.
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
SUS 304 STAINLESS CONSTRUCTION
SINGLE EXIT TIP OR DUAL EXIT TIP AVAILABLE AT THE SAME PRICE
MADE IN JAPAN
STAINLESS CANISTER WITH STAINLESS WOOL WADDING
QUAD TIPS 60MM DIAMETER
INNOVATIVE REMOVABLE SILENCER DESIGN
FITMENT:
NA1 DIRECT BOLT ON
NA2 WITH ADAPTER (NOT INCLUDED)

Several sound clips will be uploaded from last weekend's Nakajima (Wangan) meeting along with some from Central Circuit (Hyogo)
Available @ http://www.gtdesignintl.com/index2.html and http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/c...duct_id-1485/gt_design_gt_xtreme_muffler.html

Be sure to ask about the F1 Header Special...:wink:
Best regards,
DJ

Last edited:
Wow that looks great DJ!
thumbsup1.gif

This exhaust is pretty exciting:biggrin:

Umbrella Auto Design will process orders inside USA

RETAIL PRICE 255,000 JPY

EMS AIR SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN USA 25,000 JPY

JAPAN AND USA RETAIL PRICE ARE THE SAME.

USA CUSTOMERS HAVE THE ADDED CONVENIENCE AND SECURITY OF PURCHASING BY SECURE CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION ON MY WEBSITE.

MUFFLER WILL SHIP DIRECTLY TO YOU FROM JAPAN.

HERE IS THE LINK DIRECTLY TO THE MUFFLER WITH PICS AND MORE INFO:

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/c...duct_id-1485/gt_design_gt_xtreme_muffler.html

FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A LINE WITH ANY QUESTIONS

RAVI

Last edited:

Ok I agree I could have worded it a little less confusing:smile:

Umbrella Auto Design will process orders originating from within the USA and payment can be made to Umbrella Auto Design by credit card, instead of having to do a wire transfer to Japan.

Once payment is made, Mufflers will ship directly to the end customer from Japan.

Hope this clears it up

Thanks

Ravi

Sound Clips Please.

Not that I want to compare your product to another product, but how does your exhaust sound in comparison to the GT-One F1 v5.1 SS exhaust?

Will you be selling bypass pipes for this exhaust too?

Thanks

Ian

Sound Clips Please.

Not that I want to compare your product to another product, but how does your exhaust sound in comparison to the GT-One F1 v5.1 SS exhaust?

Will you be selling bypass pipes for this exhaust too?

Thanks

Ian

umm..yes you do want to compare to "another product", just like the rest of us. :biggrin:

I'm confident it will sound great. God it looks fantastic. I showed the wife a pic. She said, did'nt you just get an exhaust.:rolleyes:

David I didn't notice you were from Beaumont, I was born and raised in Galveston. My Dad still lives in Dickinson...man I miss Texas sometimes, especially the seafood.

And if it helps, I just stopped talking to my wife about my car...I tell her ask no questions and I'll tell no lies..."and on it goes this thing of ours" quote from the Sopranos

More pics on www.GTDesignINTL.com soon and sound up in the next day or so...we recorded with 8mm...a pain to get onto my PC so I had to send it out, should be back on DVD in a day or so...I hope!

Best regards,
DJ

Really nice design. I'm sure its high pitch with all the x-pipes going on. Too bad it can't be seen once installed. Maybe you can come up with a better rear valence to give a better view.

Sounds really good.

Did the car have cats or straight pipes?

Need longer sound clips please. I would like to hear it the video continue on the throttle for sometime after going by the camera rather than slowing down at both ends of the street because the road curves.

Thanks so much.

Ian

Back