• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT-One Titanium Ver 5.1 Exhaust - Work of art... (SOLD)

Selling a GT-One Titanium Ver 5.1 Exhaust. Bought this exhaust directly through GT-One some years back. Had it on the NSX for some time; now parting the car to sell.

This exhaust is also known as the 'F1 sound' exhaust.
Total weight is only 14lb 2oz.

Excellent condition. No issues whatsoever.

Asking $3500 picked up. SOLD

No more space to upload all the photos and video here, so visit my photo album if you want to see more:
https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjA13nk

Message me with any questions. Thanks!

Michael
310-505-2741
Laguna Niguel, CA

Attachments

• IMG_4382.jpg
    IMG_4382.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_4381.jpg
    IMG_4381.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG_4380.jpg
    IMG_4380.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG_4399.jpg
    IMG_4399.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_4384.jpg
    IMG_4384.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:
Wow Just beautiful!

Selling a GT-One Titanium Ver 5.1 Exhaust. Bought this exhaust directly through GT-One some years back. Had it on the NSX for some time; now parting the car to sell.

This exhaust is also known as the 'F1 sound' exhaust.
Total weight is only 14lb 2oz.

Excellent condition. No issues whatsoever.

Asking $4900 picked up.

No more space to upload all the photos and video here, so visit my photo album if you want to see more:
https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjA13nk

Message me with any questions. Thanks!

Michael
310-505-2741
Laguna Niguel, CA

Art.

I have the stainless version 7.1. It completely transformed my NSX ownership experience. I continuously get asked about it. Wish I could add the Ti version to my collection!

I arrived at a Canepa C&C a few years ago, and the gentleman working the parking lot entrance leaned over to talk to me as I rolled up. I figured it might be about my interior being in a slight state of disassembly (cool, bro!). Instead, he said: "That is the best-sounding NSX exhaust I have ever heard, what is it?" Needless to say, I was relieved and grinning massively. I could not imagine receiving more validation for a part purchase. That was hardly the only time I've been asked, but probably the coolest.

It also turned a few heads at a 105 dB Laguna Seca day. My stock power didn't exactly light the front straight on fire, but the sound... it made some new fans that day.

Laguna Seca Chase View

[Don't mind turn 2 line... first session of the day and pops in the passenger seat, those are my excuses!!]

I have the stainless version 7.1. It completely transformed my NSX ownership experience. I continuously get asked about it. Wish I could add the Ti version to my collection!

I arrived at a Canepa C&C a few years ago, and the gentleman working the parking lot entrance leaned over to talk to me as I rolled up. I figured it might be about my interior being in a slight state of disassembly (cool, bro!). Instead, he said: "That is the best-sounding NSX exhaust I have ever heard, what is it?" Needless to say, I was relieved and grinning massively. I could not imagine receiving more validation for a part purchase. That was hardly the only time I've been asked, but probably the coolest.

It also turned a few heads at a 105 dB Laguna Seca day. My stock power didn't exactly light the front straight on fire, but the sound... it made some new fans that day.

Laguna Seca Chase View

[Don't mind turn 2 line... first session of the day and pops in the passenger seat, those are my excuses!!]
Thanks for sharing, sounds good!

Michael

Forget to mention, GLWS! Someone is going to be very happy.

To get an idea of the sound from inside the car, here is a 10-second video from drivers seat, inside the garage.

Turn down your volume before playing the video!

View attachment VID_20200419_151121462.mp4

Every overpass and tunnel will provide insane temptation to share it with the world. Love thy neighbor as thyself 😎

I sent you a text. Thanks

Back