• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT1 F1 v5.1 pics, no burnt tips

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

Updated Pics (installed):

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

Last edited:
Burn tips are for Ti, not stainless steel.

BTW, congrat on the exhaust!!!

BTW, congrat on the exhaust!!!

exactly, if I had the Ti, I would natually have to keep burnt tips....I figured stainless should simply look like stainless....

thank you for the congrats:) I am tempted to install tonight, but im so freaking tired:(

exactly, if I had the Ti, I would natually have to keep burnt tips....I figured stainless should simply look like stainless....

thank you for the congrats:) I am tempted to install tonight, but im so freaking tired:(
4 bolts, very little effort involve. Put it on and go drive around while no one can bother you!!!

Come on! Man up!! :biggrin:

lol....well, since my buddy has yet to call me, it's almost 10pm on a work night, and im drinking a grey goose with olives, not gonna happen tonight lol...even if i install it, not a good idea to drive tonight:wink:

Last edited:
Glad to see you found one!

Burnt tips FTW!!

DSCN0987_copy.jpg

There perfect because thats all you see out of the 02 valence..

Ok so thats where Henrys unit went. You must've really done some sweet talking.:wink: Glad to see it finally happen for you.:smile:

this is what i have. i cannot stay with noisy exhaust. so i let someone made customized tips.

by the way, anyone can teach me how to put an image directly on the board instead of attaching a file.

Attachments

• P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 385

Is there a rule on this I missed?

I will say it looks cool with and without the blue tips. I'll stick with the way GT-One intended it to be.

Congrats by the way. Sadly you will not be able to start it once the kids go to bed.

Is there a rule on this I missed?

I will say it looks cool with and without the blue tips. I'll stick with the way GT-One intended it to be.

Congrats by the way. Sadly you will not be able to start it once the kids go to bed.

they are heavy sleepers....:biggrin:

I keep hearing the quad tip exhaust won't fit the 02 style rear valance, but we have pictures that show it does. Or am I confused with the downforce 02 rear valance?

haha yeah this took me forever to get! took an hour or so to sand and polish the blue tips off this thing..other than that, it's almost new! will install tonight after kids go to bed....

Wait, the exhaust came with blue tips and you polished them off with sandpaper?

Back