• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Harness Bar Ti Dave BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I am selling these for my beloved friend Racerjxling. All funds received are forwarded to his widow. Here is the description.

This is the latest bar offered by Titanium Dave, that does not require cutting of interior piece. It is brand new never installed, the bubble wrap is still on it. I am linking what the product looks like but as for the actual pic of products just a picture of the box opened and all the parts still bubble wrap. Comes with instruction.

more info Ti Dave;
harness bar made from Cro-moly tubing with all Cro-moly fittings. They use light and strong socket head style bolts through out for assembly and installation(included), stainless steel plates at the shoulder mount. They mount to the stock shoulder belt bolt and require no cutting of the B pillar interior panel, and fit around all the stock interior panels. They work with stock or after-market seats and can be used with either Y-style, wrap around or snap-in Harness sets. They come with clamps to maintain the correct shoulder belt spacing for a Hans device. They do not interfere with the seat movement, you maintain full adjustment in the rails. They are finished in a durable powder coat.

-Strong Cro-moly construction
-Light and strong Socket head fasteners
-Works with NO modification to interior panels
-Any style of seat
-4, 5 or 6 point Y-, wrap around, or snap-in harness belts can be used
-Shoulder belt clamps for Hans device
-Full seat adjustment
-Maintains the stock 3 point safety belts
-Durable powder coat finish

I think this is the most functional system on the market."

Harnessbarcompletewithallparts.jpg

Asking $475 to move it. Plus shipping. I accept paypal.

Thank you
Danny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back