• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hats Off Day 2016 Show-n-Shine

Once again Hats Off Day show-n-shine is happening in Burnaby on June 4, 2016 (always the first Saturday of June). Last year an impressive 12 NSX's (thanks Todd) were in attendance at Hats Off Day on the street in front of the local Honda dealership. Can we beat last year's total? Please follow this link for information and the registration form for this year's event.

Hats Off Day 2016 info
Acura Hona registration form

Send in your form by mail, fax it in (not sure how you can fax a cheque) or PM me your info and I'll get a form filled out for you. Bring your entry fee with you on the Saturday of the event (chegue or exact change greatly appreciated). As always registration on the day of the event available until 9:30 am. Hope to see everyone there again this year.

Last edited:
Thank Roy. I will follow up with NSXCV ( NSX Club Vancouver ) to see how many we can get out again this year as it is always a good show. Jack from Happy Honda always looks after us.
Cheers Todd.

Back