• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HDay Event at Zmax (Charlotte/Concord)

Have any other primers ever been to this or know someone who has?

My car was invited to be in "VIP" and I thot this would be a fun event to do some bs 1/4mi runs being at Zmax but it doesnt seem to be turning out that way. I also put "VIP" in quotations bc its the most confusing use of that acronym I have ever experienced. You have to be invited first, it costs more than the normal ticket to enter your car into the same category of the show, your passenger still has to pay seperately and apparently, if i read my email right, I cant run my car at all, even if i pay extra... its not VIP, its just better, restricted parking from what i can tell

wtf!?!

Let me kno if any of you have thots on this or if ur going

I was thinking about going. I would not be driving my nsx though. Just looked and saw that you have to pay 25 just to spectate. Im unsure about going at all now.

Just looked and saw that you have to pay 25 just to spectate. Im unsure about going at all now.

Yea that's what I'm saying, these prices were established by a monkey. It's 80 for basically test and tune passes which Zmax normally runs for 25-35. Also, no offense to anyone here really, it's a Honda event, in Charlotte/Concord, not exactly the ideal place for people blowing money, NOPI learned that the hard way last weeknd...

I've debated on going, but another 2 Hr drive plus $25/head admission. I think I may just stick to CC this weekend.

I did get submitted to VIP spot as well until I found out $70 for one car/driver only. I only lived 15min away so I'll give it a try. I would love to meet some fellow nsx member since I missed out all the NSX events :(

I did get submitted to VIP spot as well until I found out $70 for one car/driver only. I only lived 15min away so I'll give it a try. I would love to meet some fellow nsx member since I missed out all the NSX events :(

Guess my money wont go completely to waste, ill see you there

Sound good! If you wanna grab for dinner/beer after show, you welcome to join us. I have couple friends coming from GA as well
ok sweetness bc it seems like my gf is going to bail on me which means ill b going by myself lol

ok sweetness bc it seems like my gf is going to bail on me which means ill b going by myself lol
Where you coming from? If you need to get hotel, try not to get near Zmax although I assume there's going to be some quiet thieves for Honda cars.

Where you coming from? If you need to get hotel, try not to get near Zmax although I assume there's going to be some quiet thieves for Honda cars.
ha i didnt even think about that but ill b stayin in a gated community so ill b a lil less worried

Back