• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Heading to Tokyo Soon - Any NSX Shopping Suggestions

So I'll be in Tokyo for 3-4 days sometime in the next month. Any good shopping suggestions for juicy/rare NSX goodies while I'm there?

I would hit up MACS and maybe KSP Engineering also. Don't know if Spoon HQ is in Tokyo proper. The KSP header design is really nice.

Last edited:
I echo nsxbuilder's input of grabbing an '02+ NSX-R (or even '92+ NSX-R, Type-S, Types-Zero) & container'ing back here! :D

With that said, definitely grab some NSX'centric literature/books/manuals/materials & accessories/apparel/novelties. Likewise for Honda motorsport/racing stuff.

If Toda, Mugen, Spoon, Fujitsubo, and Moton, NSX-R/Types-S bits are on clearance... well then- hmmm, why not! :p

When I can make it to Tokyo, I plan to spend some time here: www.rf-yamamoto.com

In case you're going to Osaka

http://www.gt-rom.net/gtrom/e_index.htm

- - - Updated - - -

Grab one of these.

Sorcery F1 Sound Exhaust

015.jpg

017.jpg

Last edited:
Great suggestions everyone. I'll be in Tokyo for 4 days, then coming back to Hawaii. I plan on dedicating at least 2 days to NSX goody shopping, scouting. One thing I'm also going to try and find while I'm there is Caliper Paint Japan paint. They have some sick colors....
http://www.caliper-paint.jp/color/index.html

One of my good friends (who happens to own an NSX now) JUST visited Japan. Lemme browse his Facebook wall for ideas...

Let's see. Honda Collection Hall at Motegi has a lot of interesting NSX stuff.

393106_10201083632879547_1541318562_n.jpg

Visited Spoon HQ.. (I'm positive he wouldn't mind me sharing these pics)

421991_10201055892626058_244989392_n.jpg

3545_10201055893386077_515749079_n.jpg

He mentions Ogikubo a lot with Spoon HQ.. not sure if that's a city name or not.

229604_10201055893506080_836515943_n.jpg

Gran Turismo cafe in Tokyo:

302058_10201014697996218_1052584624_n.jpg

So yeah. Twin-Ring Motegi, whatever Ogikubo is, and Tokyo proper look to be interesting. I'm sure there's a Super Autobacs to get lost in for a day around there somewhere. :p

Last edited:
You could always go to Mac's or Full House to check out all of the various NSX's they have for sale. Honda made their Return to F1 press announcement at Aoyama Plaza in Tokyo and I know that place has a bunch of memorabilia.

Enjoy the Toto Washlets!

Yeah Route KS should be first on your list if youre going to Japan to look at NSX stuff

Price one of these

and inquire about speed blinkers. It's old technology now that I'm sure is more advanced, if it still exist.
The stereo systems are probably alot more advanced also.

Not NSX related but go to Super Autobacs and Mega Web around shininome catching the rinkai line lots of car related items and things to see.
Maybe check out Honda main showroom at Aoyama.

I live about 2 miles from KSP in Akishima. Let me know when you get here.

So what did you pick up anything good? NSX pictures?

Didn't know they had galleries in the US. Thanks for sharing.

After my experience at Fiesta in '10, we had them installed in our bathrooms. Quite a few of our friends have them in their house as well. I'll ask for a commission at their gallery next time I'm in Chicago. ;)

The American solution was to invent wet toilet paper. It still has not caught on. Wet baby wipes have caught on though.

Anyway, I'm contemplating a two day blitz of Tokyo and surroundings the week before Christmas.

So I was browsing ...

Heated seat + Heated water + Variable water pressure + Auto Deodorizer + 3 Cleaning Settings + Air Dryer > baby wipes. ;)

The duality in Japan that ranges from toto washlets and simple holes in the ground is striking.

Back