• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Heartland Park, Topeka Touring Club Track Day - May 14th

Anyone thinking about going to this? It's right after Branson Z Fest for me, but I was thinking about going... Haven't been to HPT since they've redone parts of the track.

For those unaware of Heartland Park, Topeka or the Touring Club Lapping Day, click here

It's on Wed evening, and basically runs from 4-5 to sundown IIRC. $60 for track time!! If you guys have never had your cars on the track, you're missing out and need to give it a shot! :D

Anyone thinking about going to this? It's right after Branson Z Fest for me, but I was thinking about going... Haven't been to HPT since they've redone parts of the track.

For those unaware of Heartland Park, Topeka or the Touring Club Lapping Day, click here

It's on Wed evening, and basically runs from 4-5 to sundown IIRC. $60 for track time!! If you guys have never had your cars on the track, you're missing out and need to give it a shot! :D

How much track time do you think will really be allowed? When is 'sundown' typically?

Back