• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Heavy competition

You know you have a problem when you encounter this rare competitor on the track - although you have a fast NSX like mine (picture taken today at Hockenheim - further pics, incar movie and story will follow as soon as I have sorted out some Gigs of material).

Attachments

• Hockenheim05_1.jpg
    Hockenheim05_1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 2,083
NSX-Racer said:
Pic 2: What the hell is following me here??!!

Ferrari 360 CS with a big ass wing! :biggrin:

Great pix!

So how much did you smoke the enzo by? :wink:

Beautiful!!

Very nice pictures, and Thanks for sharing!

:biggrin: AWESOME MAN!!! I wish I could participant in those races... :rolleyes: I would still feel good after being smoked by an Enzo! :redface:

Stunner said:
Looks like a Ferrari F430 or a Challenge Stradale riding your butt! Correct me somebody if I'm wrong.

It's not a F430, it's a 360 modena with a Imola gt kit and looks like a novitec wing, I got the same wing on my 360.

man thats impressive!
I especially love the look on your face with the 360 behind you. Priceless

I have of course a lot more pics - also of the Enzo alone, but this is the NSX picture gallery so I'll post only pics with NSX relation :wink:

some more:

Attachments

• Hockenheim05_03.jpg
    Hockenheim05_03.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,672
  • Hockenheim05_04.jpg
    Hockenheim05_04.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,670
  • Hockenheim05_05.jpg
    Hockenheim05_05.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,643
  • Hockenheim05_06.jpg
    Hockenheim05_06.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,624
And this is one of my favourites: Morning glory - alone with your NSX on a long and winding road in an early hour....

BTW: The Enzo had some handicaps (street legal tires and an owner that didn't want to crash his car) and I had some too (overheating engine, way less power of course, owner didn't want to crash his car) - so he smoked me on the straights (unbelievable how this car pulled away) but I was faster in the corners with my race slicks - overall lap time was therefor in the same region.

And - just for the record: These are no races - it was a 2 day free training but although with some racing action :biggrin:

Attachments

• Hockenheim05_07.jpg
    Hockenheim05_07.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,601
So when is the video coming? :biggrin:

NSXBOX said:
man thats impressive!
I especially love the look on your face with the 360 behind you. Priceless

Actually he can not believe that he smoked that 360 going into that corner and still held the line :biggrin:

Regards

For some of your questions: The black Ferrari 360 with No. 48 was registered as "Ferrari Challenge GT" like a few others from Switzerland - obviously no stradale or street legal cars. And yes: The black car was behind me for about about one lap and didn't want to pass (maybe he was on his cool down lap) although I gave him enough room.

I'm in the process of importing and editing 6 videos (about 2 hours) and will make one relatively short and data reduced movie because the server space is limited at may website to 100 MB overall (and most of it is already used).
If someone here could host a big video I would be able to make a better version.

Another bummer: The disc on my laptop make some fuzz with another program and is also running out of space.

NSX-Racer said:
For some of your questions: The black Ferrari 360 with No. 48 was registered as "Ferrari Challenge GT" like a few others from Switzerland - obviously no stradale or street legal cars. And yes: The black car was behind me for about about one lap and didn't want to pass (maybe he was on his cool down lap) although I gave him enough room.

I'm in the process of importing and editing 6 videos (about 2 hours) and will make one relatively short and data reduced movie because the server space is limited at may website to 100 MB overall (and most of it is already used).
If someone here could host a big video I would be able to make a better version.

Another bummer: The disc on my laptop make some fuzz with another program and is also running out of space.

In the interim, you could use www.yousendit.com. Only thing is it is limited to the # of downloads :frown: You can upload up to 1 GB. First you send the link to yourself and then post the link on this thread for download.

You were tracking in some rarified air my friend. Enzo, 360 GT, Viper, and your sweet NSX. ;) The 360 GT is the same version of the Modena that races in American Le Mans - quite different than a Challenge Stradale.

Looking forward to the vids!

Cool pics!! What color is your car anyway?? It looks like that cool dark gray color that we could not get here in the United States. Is that correct??

Hi

According to his profile the color is magnum pearl grey.

Regards

1TITENSX said:
In the interim, you could use www.yousendit.com. Only thing is it is limited to the # of downloads :frown: You can upload up to 1 GB. First you send the link to yourself and then post the link on this thread for download.
Thanks for the hint - I uploaded a 90 MB file composed of parts from different sessions - I hope it works (should work for 7 days from now on - as you wrote, I have no clue about how many downloads are possible.
And here is the link:
http://l1.yousendit.com/d.php?id=2D79OQNWKXQ843N9R4YW24D44C

Hi

"Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available." :confused:

Regards

Back