• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello from new 91 NSX owner in CT

Hello, everyone. I am the proud new owner of a 1991 NSX, Formula Red, 5 speed. 15,000 miles and like new. I’ve been trying to find the perfect NSX for the past 10 years - and this is it.

I’ve been lurking here for years and look forward to finally being an active part of this community.

0xm7miO.jpg

looks like a time capsule car! Have fun at 8k rpm...

I grew up in greenwich, Moved to sunshine state 45 years ago, Never looked back, Alot smoother roads down here, Anyways your car looks beautiful, I have a 91 just turned 31,000 miles, Love it!

so beautiful..... hope you'll keep it original.

Hello, everyone. I am the proud new owner of a 1991 NSX, Formula Red, 5 speed. 15,000 miles and like new. I’ve been trying to find the perfect NSX for the past 10 years - and this is it.

I’ve been lurking here for years and look forward to finally being an active part of this community.

I will. I can’t wait to really drive it. I’m getting the 90k mile service done, along with valve seals, etc.

The car is a time capsule. It even has the factory cell phone and the CD changer has never even been used.

Congrats and welcome to the club.
Why do you think that you need new valve seals? It would be very unusual on NSX with 15,000 miles. I guess valve cover seals.
Great to see another NSX in the North East.

Congrats! It is simply amazing that a car that was produced 30 years ago looks that good (and timeless). Enjoy it for many years to come.

Amazing pickup. I have the original phone and it's a really cool factor. If you ever want to link up with a fellow Nsx owner, shoot me a pm.

Back