• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello

did you guys know the feet of armadillos can harbor the bacterium that cause leprosy?

I just noticed that the SoS 20th wasn't even posted on Prime! The only way I found out about it was through S2KI.

Regardless, nice to see some of your cars there. 2 Midnight Pearls in one place, that is a first for me! Who had the NA1 with the BBS LMs? I'd love to know the specs on those.
[MENTION=25419]Valhalla[/MENTION] - parked next to you (in S2k). Love the mods.

I just noticed that the SOS 20th wasn't even posted on Prime! The only way I found out about it was through S2KI.

Regardless, nice to see some of your cars there. 2 Midnight Pearls in one place, that is a first for me! Who had the NA1 with the BBS LMs? I'd love to know the specs on those.
@Valhalla - parked next to you (in S2k). Love the mods.

Glad you could make it up. As this was an SOS event across many platforms, my guess is Chris did not want to post it on Prime. Also wanted to keep it somewhat local. Fantastic turnout.

I believe that was Mike's car with the BBS wheels.

Thanks for the kind words about my old war horse.

I guess Chris wanted an invite only event?:confused:

Well, glad I was able to sneak through the gates without a FB account and put a face with some long time Prime posters.

Hoping to do the same in October. Haven't been to an Xpo since 07.

Back