• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Helmet?? Need one for 9/20 - Please Help

Hello NSXers,

I will be at the track this weekend with Sandra. We have one helmet but need one more. Lance will be at the track and Paul does not know who borrowed his. Anyone help out? I know it's the last minute. I can stop by and pick it up.

Thanks,

Nik

Hey Doc, PM me.......

Hello NSXers,

I will be at the track this weekend with Sandra. We have one helmet but need one more. Lance will be at the track and Paul does not know who borrowed his. Anyone help out? I know it's the last minute. I can stop by and pick it up.

Thanks,

Nik

Call me.

Thanks Virgil for your helmet. We promise to be careful and follow your instructions. Looks like we are ready for the event and learning to drive the NSX. About to put the painters tape on. Also, thank you Chris, Paul, Tom and Lance for the calls. Lance, looking forward to seeing you at the event. Everyone else we will see you the next weekend!!

Nik

Last edited:
Our first track event. We learned so much! Used a lot of painters tape so no rock chips. It was funny as the day went on, even though many were making jokes about our tape, more tape showed up on peoples' cars. Thanks for the help everyone!!

Last edited:
Dude...That's a lot of tape. How long did it take you to tape up your cars? Looks like a lot of fun though...=)

Levi

Boy, I thought I put lots of tape on my car! Glad you didn't use duct tape:tongue: So good to hear that you both enjoyed and got back in one piece. Let's celebrate this weekend! V.:biggrin:

Back