• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help ABS COnversion into 2000 model

Hello somebody can help me about the abs conversion..

I need the oem number parts

I would like to buy here in italy otherwise i will pay to much of custom duty but i need the right parts to order

Thanks a lot

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

I think your car is right hand drive??

Make sure you check carefully, since the parts numbers that are different may be because US is left hand drive:).

The part numbers in the reference thread are for US models;).

Best Regards,
LarryB

Thanks a lot Chris the code are the same change only some number casue of ACURA AND HONDA but i can found in italian catalog

And about the elettric cable you have the code beacasue i think that i need too right

Thanks for help

Andrea

I got my ABS harness from GT-One, but SOS also has them for sale. http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/braking_performance_parts/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/NA2_ABS_System_Upgrade/

NA2 ABS Conversion Electrical Harness is not an OEM part.

I think your car is right hand drive??

Cars in Europe are LHD except for the UK were they drive on the wrong side of the road. :D

Andrea, please let me know where and when you get the ABS cable. Let us know what the ABS pump, the expensivest part costs i Italy. I won't be cheap. The taxing problem is solvable -> pm. :wink:

Cars in Europe are LHD except for the UK were they drive on the wrong side of the road. :D

Andrea, please let me know where and when you get the ABS cable. Let us know what the ABS pump, the expensivest part costs i Italy. I won't be cheap. The taxing problem is solvable -> pm. :wink:

Its 1000 euro plus tax +/- but i think in suisse cost less tomorrow i will send a email to honda in sion here in italy usualy cost 200 euro more then suisse

I will got from honda italy

But the harness we nedd right? so that i must to order from SOS?

Exact here we have LHD only in UK like Japaneese otherwise a good NSX R 2005 was mine :) already

Anyway please le me know if i need also the wire

Thanks a lot to everybody always Kind

Andrea

Its 1000 euro plus tax +/- but i think in suisse cost less tomorrow i will send a email to honda in sion here in italy usualy cost 200 euro more then suisse
I guess it's higher here. Sorry it's not worth writing Honda about their pricing policy.

Anyway please le me know if i need also the wire
Yes, you need the wire.

I guess it's higher here. Sorry it's not worth writing Honda about their pricing policy.

Yes, you need the wire.

Thanks alot

Anyway usualy in suisse the honda parts cost a 25% less trust me i buy a lot stuff there

Andrea

Just be aware that there are two no. for the modulator:

Modulator Assy 57110-SL0-Z03 is 2001+
Modulator Assy 57110-SL0-Z02 is 1999-2000 or so.

Is there a significant difference between the two or do both fit for the upgrade?

Back