• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help: Annoying Fan-like Whirring Noise from Under Passenger Dash????

For two years now, I've have this low decibel high pitch whirring noise coming and going (intermittent) from under the passenger dash area. It sounds like a lot like a fan motor buzzing along. At one point I thought it had something to do with the AC fan, because when my wife fiddled with the AC settings, it seemed to go off. But now, neither she, nor I can make it go away by fiddling with the AC, so maybe it was a coincidence before.

Anyone know how to fix this one? Help! (yes, even from the Faq Nazi; I couldn't find anything).

------------------
NSXY
95 NSX-T, 5 sp, Red/Tan, Tubi exhaust, Dali street anti-sway bars, Dunlop SP9000s

Lud,

Thanks for the prompt response and good tip. It does seem like it might be the aspirator fan, so I'll look into it according to the various suggestions. I don't know why I couldn't find that section myself. I did look. I'll report back later....

------------------
NSXY
95 NSX-T, 5 sp, Red/Tan, Tubi exhaust, Dali street anti-sway bars, Dunlop SP9000s

Back