• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help me out on this NSX thread at Granturismo.com

I did.

What an insane discussion.

Ultimately this is a "my woman is better looking than yours" discussion. So there is no rational to some of the comments I read.

It's interesting to note that most of these guys quantify performance in terms of 0-60mph.

Maybe it's because I'm European, but this is a very myopic vision of auto performance.

------------------
94 Red & Tan NSX 5spd
1999 Cosmos BMW M Coupe 5spd

Oh my God, that was annoying!!!!! Everybody in that thread kept bringing price into the debate. Price is not a factor in performance! And besides that, you could tell that 90% of those guys have never driven either car; that was blatantly obvious..... I couldn't even bring myself to post in that forum....But, I'll always add my .02 for my fellow NSXers.

------------------
Pls. visit my site w/ lots of info, pics and a new classified & discussion board (very new) @
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Good Lord, I agree with Nsxotic, you could EASILY tell none of those guys had ever driven either of the cars. All Bench racing and magazine number racing if you ask me. That entire discussion was so out of proportion and ugly that I couldnt bring myself to post either.

I don't know how to help you out given the total insane thoughts. Ask them how many of them can prove they've ever stood next to any of these cars much less have driven them. I can tell when I had a chance to ride shotgun in a Lam, Lotus and Ferrari I took pics. You don't need to do that with these other cars because they always want a ride in my NSX. BTW they all wish their cars were as reliable as the NSX.

Back