• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HELP! Recently acquired CTSC kit from 2003-wanting to transplant in my 1995...HELP!

Charlee,

What exhaust/header setup are you using? I eventually want to go teh SC route, but do not want to loose my Pride V2 and headers/test pipes.

Charlee,

What exhaust/header setup are you using? I eventually want to go teh SC route, but do not want to loose my Pride V2 and headers/test pipes.

I recently installed the CT Whipple SC and I replaced my pride V2 by the same one but in 2,5".

Same kind of exhaust tone but louder

On the inter/after cooler topic, they aren't all inserts that raise the height of the blower. I have a custom built intercooler that sits in the inlet manifold. No height issues. This was built by Mase and Stage 6 in Jacksonville (Florida) 10 years ago.

And, showing ignorance here, what is the difference between an intercooler and aftercoooler, or are they two names for the same thing?

As Ryu said, an intercooler failure could be pretty bad though, right?

HTH

Yes two names for the same thing. Failure would be bad but that seems like it's sort of the nature of air-water coolers for the intake.

This is all great info. I'm saving for the CTSC in the future and doing research and doing also of reading and from what I've read, low boost would be the best option for me.

Back