• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help the new guy!

I was hoping that some of you guys could answer some quick questions for me...

I currently have a modded 94 Supra TT, and am in the process of selling it to buy a 95 NSX-T.

I went today to the local exotic dealers and only found one 95... It was a Blk/Blk w/ 14k one owner miles. They were asking $53,500 and it was truly an immaculate car.

Anyways, I really only have two questions:

Is this price high/low, or what should I expect them to go for (it seems like I see them on Autotrader for $45k-$47k with 25k-30k on them)?

And, given $5000 (which is what I will have to spend on this) what would the most usefull mods be? Are any of you running that RM NOS kit? I need some power I am going from a car that makes over 400 RWHP and over 400 ft/lbs of RWTQ to one that doesn't make even 250 of either of the above numbers, so please help me on this!

Thanks for any input or advice you can give me.

-Ethan
94 TT, BPU, FOR SALE!

At the last So Cal meeting, Randy brought his NSX with 150hp wet shot.

I think you can do the whole NOS install + headers, intake, and exhaust for about 5 grand. He should be doing about 390 - 410 to the wheels.

He was doing 350hp to the wheels on a 100hp shot with a dry system.

If you're going to buy an NSX-T pick a year OTHER than the '95. This was the first year for the targa model and the chassis is less than ideal. The changes engineered to compensate for the roof being cut aren't up to snuff and your handling will suffer. As for the pricing of the model in question, you're talking about 53K for the car, plus 5K in mods...for that kind of money you should consider finding a '97 and enjoy the 3.2L engine and the ever desirable 6 speed tranny with far superior gearing to that of the '95's 5 speed. One man's opinion. Best of luck in your search.

Can I find a 97 for under $60k?

Most of the low mileage 97s I see are $65000-$70000...?

You should be able to find '97's for $58-62K. You'll probably pay a bit more if the mileage is well under 10K though.

Back