• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help with Bilstein shocks install in San Diego

I have a set of Bilsteins shocks on order and was wodering if anyone in San Diego can help me with the install of the shocks. It would be cool to get to know some local owners. I'm willing to pay you for your time and also bring some food and drinks. I live in scripps ranch and have seen about 3 or 4 NSX's driving around, I would love to meet up with some local NSX owners.

Thank you.

Jerry Sample at Greenlight Honda in Kearny Mesa is who I would take it to. Its not that expensive and worth not having the hassle of doing it yourself.

Don't forget to get the alignment done afterwards.

cool, I'll take it there but I really want to meet up with a couple of NSX owners in San Diego.

We should have a hooters meet one day. My buddy who owns an Elise, they meet up and go driving either in Julian or up to Button willow for a track day. Plase feel free to shoot me a PM if you guys want to meet up and hang out for a bit.

cool, I'll take it there but I really want to meet up with a couple of NSX owners in San Diego.

We should have a hooters meet one day. My buddy who owns an Elise, they meet up and go driving either in Julian or up to Button willow for a track day. Plase feel free to shoot me a PM if you guys want to meet up and hang out for a bit.

Keep your eye on this forum and there are Palomar Mtn runs now and then.

FYI- The last Saturday of every month is a Car meet in Carlsbad at Starbucks near the Outlet Stores off of Palomar Airport Rd from 7-9 am. Lots of Lambos, F-cars, P-cars, STIs, Evos, sometimes an NSX or two.

I spoke with a guy over at Green Light Auto and he said that in order for them to swap out my shocks they also have to change my brake lines.

Is this true, I have never heard of this before.

I spoke with a guy over at Green Light Auto and he said that in order for them to swap out my shocks they also have to change my brake lines.

Is this true, I have never heard of this before.

I am not aware of this. I would ask why this is necessary. He has a good reputation in the San Diego NSX Community and posts on this forum.

I spoke with another person but I called back and spoke with Jerry and he cleared it up. It's not needed for the install.

Back