• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hey guys from iraq

hey guys i just wanted to say hi to everyone and let everyone know that i am still kicking. we made up to our FOB and will start running missions very shortly. bout time i feel like i am earning my pay. the nsx fund has already started and soon i cant wait to get behind the wheel of one for the first time. thanks to everyone for there support!

Nick

Hope you make it back soon.
My brother just came back from his 2nd tour.
He's in the Army w/ the 507th, flying medivac Blackhawks.
Stay safe so you can make your NSX dream come true.

Hi Nick -

I recall your earlier post to this board.

Thank you again for you service. I want you to know that my family and I are praying for you and all of the brave men and women we have in uniform around the world protecting us and our way of life. Whether you agree with our policies in Iraq or not, we all owe you and your fellow soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines a huge debt of gratitude.

Stay safe and take care of your brothers and sisters in arms.

We'll continue to pray for you.

And if you ever make it to Southern California, you've got a cold beer and a ride/drive in my NSX waiting for you.

Godspeed.

19dcavscout said:
hey guys i just wanted to say hi to everyone and let everyone know that i am still kicking. we made up to our FOB and will start running missions very shortly. bout time i feel like i am earning my pay. the nsx fund has already started and soon i cant wait to get behind the wheel of one for the first time. thanks to everyone for there support!

Nick

thanks for your service, *everyone* in the US supports you and your fellow troops.

like the other poster said, you are welcome to drive my nsx and drink cold beer afterwards at my place in silicon valley when you return.

til then, keep your eyes/ears open and your head down.

be well.
hal

Can't wait till I get out to the Big Sandbox again. Yeah, i'm crazy like that. Currently i'm going through some training so I wont be going out there anytime soon. I too have started the NSX fund, looks like this is gonna be the year I finally get to join the ranks.

Nick , stay safe.

Herman

Thanks for preserving our life, liberty, and freedom. Come home soon! My friend from the army just came back he was so happy to be home!

thanks for all your guys support! it really does help. cant wait to get home and join the ranks of a fellow nsx owner! well ill update soon.

Nick

Take care, stay safe, do a great job, and come home soon!

My best friend of 22 years (we're only 27) is in the other sand box, but will be joining you guys in a few months. We all miss him, but he said he can see the good of it all, and wants to finish it up and come home.

Cheers!

Back