• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi from London

Newbie on this forum, resently bought NSX and waiting it be shipped to my home, and wanna believe that here must be smb from London
Happy to become a part of this forum and your comunity

Welcome and congrats on your purchase.

Where did you buy your car from? Was it from another part of Europe? Or imported?

By the way have some question, don't want to create new thread so ask here: have you ever face with a pain in back when repairing your car, cos sometimes I need to fix something in my other car and get a backache, I went doctor and gave me some medicine which are helping, though not always, he also said that I need to do some sport for back like fitness or pilates, I googled a little and found this pilates studio, it looks nice, but I am not an expert, and don't know what point I should pay attention to or maybe I should choose anouther sport? Thx a lot for any your advice.

Last edited:
Yes, but first off all it's my friends car and sold it me for nice price, and second that some of my really important memories from the US connected with this car. And every time when got that it was more than 5 years ago feel sad...

hi, welcome to NSX ownership... have you found NSXCB.co.uk yet?

what side of london are you on?

Back