• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HID Fog Lights

Many have asked me about my HID fogs and I just saw that recently there was a huge price drop on them so get them while they last. Kit is now $259.00

www.sylvania.com

141894e.jpg

Xenarc® HID X1010 Auxiliary Low Beam Kit

Designed to fit just about any vehicle and complement the standard low-beam headlights. The kit features the exclusive D-HC (Discharge High Color) HID light source, providing the highest street legal color temperature available while being remote controlled. Its unique auxiliary low beam optics project more down-road illumination than conventional fog lights. Complies with SAE J582 for Auxiliary Low Beam Lights. Recommended installation space requirement 3” X 6.5” X 5”.

Learn More

Each Xenarc kit is supplied with everything you need to install and operate the lights on your vehicle. The X1010 kit includes: Two Xenarc HID Auxiliary Low Beam Assemblies, Two Electronic Ballasts, One Wiring Harness, One Receiver Unit, Two Remote Switches, Two Lamp Mounting Brackets, Two Ballast Mounting Brackets (attached to ballasts) and all Mounting Hardware.

Xenarc products can only be shipped within the United States.

Not recommended for extreme off-road applications or motorcycles.

Last edited:
Go to the sylvania site and then find there automotive lighting products.

Yes the reduced price is now $259.00

When this kit first came out it was over $400.00

Go to the Parts for Sale section and get mine almost new set. Tim

Does anyone have a picture on what these foglights look like when installed on the NSX. I have the Europen/JDM foglights and although they work well enough I think they tend to look a bit outdated. Personally, I think they are a bit too big.

If you go to Gallery, look at my car. The lights are installed in the lower space. Tim

Was it an easy install? Directions please!

Onsoku said:
Was it an easy install? Directions please!

It is an easy install IMO. all you really have to do is mount them to your bumpers and hook it up to the battery. There is a ballast/control box that you will have to find a home for but that shouldnt be too hard.Kit comes with two remote controls so no drilling thru the firewall.

Last edited:
Back