• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Highest selling price ever?

Looking to see if anyone in the Prime community would definitively know the highest selling price of any first gen NSX? I know about Duhamel's #51 Zanardi on BaT, but I also know of others that have reached higher numbers (all JDM Honda NSX-R, S-Zero or Type S however). The highest I know of was the '05 NSX-R with 560km that sold at BH Auction in 2019 for about USD $420K (at the time of the then exchange rate). I'm interested in any and all first gen NSX's (with the exception of the NSX-R GT assuming any of them actually changed hands).

Thank you!!

The BH auction car is the highest price for a NSX sold at auction. There seems to be a good chance that the NSX-R GT will up up for auction later in the year.

I believe there was an S-Zero in Japan that went for big money recently. Most were heavily modified, so an unmolested example will fetch $$$$$, considering only 30 were ever made.

*EDIT* Just saw on my FB feed this morning that a NA2 NSX-R just went for $680,000 in Japan.

Last edited:
Back