• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hilarious Vettel imitating Mansell

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XrVHqRVKyEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Thumbs up" if the only name/person you recognize/know in that entire clip is Jeremy Clarkson.

It means you need to study up on F1. As for the clip, we talked about it in the F1 thread last year. It was this appearance on TG that made me start to like Vettel.

"Thumbs up" if the only name/person you recognize/know in that entire clip is Jeremy Clarkson.

Come on, he's a two time F1 world champion and the youngest champion and pretty much the youngest everything in F1 records.

But anyway it's great that you don't know him or anyone else at all other than Clarkson.

So here's my question. Not knowing the individuals, how funny did you think the impersonation was?

If you like that this Vettel impersonation of Kimi Raikkonen is superb!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn3lACZy8p8

LOL

I guess he's very good at this. He even gets the voices right.

Nice to see character in these modern day semi teenage F1 drivers.

But then again anyone would be in a happy funny mode if they won two world championships back to back.

wish it was a lot easier to watch F1. I don't have speed channel and even if I did, these things are usually on early morning.

wish it was a lot easier to watch F1. I don't have speed channel and even if I did, these things are usually on early morning.

Sure is, and I really want to watch the race tomorrow. It looks to be a good one.

You have Kobayashi and Raikkonen starting up front 4 and 5 respectively. I really want to see how they get along. Also nice to see how Mercedes lock the front row and go about in the race.

It's pretty upsetting. I even tried to go to a sports bar once and they said no way, no one watches F1 other than you and everyone wants to watch Football.

Back