• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Holy crap!

Has anyone seen this video recently posted on youtube? this NSX is running from the cops at 145 mph! i'm hoping its not the owner but a stolen car rather...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKcb7pq2FdI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKcb7pq2FdI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

guess that would be the one stolen from texas or a state somewhere in the south? there was a thread about it posting from info on the news as a "high speed chase" or something,

I think aside from the tire they shot the rear hatch glass too

Thats the same NSX from a few months back that when the news showed the chase the reporter described it as a hundred thousand dollar sports car. :biggrin:

awesome video, glad the nsx was okay (relatively speaking)

needs more 'wing' :biggrin:

"sleepin' on concrete, son..."

... this NSX is running from the cops at 145 mph!
cop couldn't find the the door handle
He made the driver find the asphalt though lol.
guess that would be the one [] from texas or a state somewhere in the south? there was a thread about it posting from info on the news as a "high speed chase" or something...
Ok, whew... I first thought it was of me?!? :eek:

Anywayz... carry'on gentlemen! :biggrin:

the video was speed up if you look at the time on the upper right corner.

If I remember correctly this was the NSX that was stolen by that guy who told the police that he stole the car because it was one of his favorite cars. He knew that there was no way that he would be able to buy one during his life time, so he ended up just stealing one and taking it for a joyride.

At least he didn't destroy the car....

Last edited:
If I remember correctly this was the NSX that was stolen by that guy who told the police that he stole the car because it was one of his favorite cars. He knew that there was no way that he would be able to buy one during his life time, so he ended up just stealing one and taking it for a joyride.

I truely hope this was the scenario, I wouldn't want to imagine that an NSX owner would be so reckless.

Who shot the tire out? I can't imagine the pursuing officer, doing 120+ in traffic was also the one to shoot the tire out?

Well I guess one day you will see a video of me in a f-14. But I will be doing more crazy stuff than this guy did.

Cop in video said:
"He does'nt have enough to get away from me"

I'm pretty sure i saw the NSX pull away several times before he got caught up i traffic again. :tongue:

Who shot the tire out? I can't imagine the pursuing officer, doing 120+ in traffic was also the one to shoot the tire out?

Someone said it was spike strips but I couldn't see any.

Last edited:
A little less wing and he might have gotten away. :wink:

Anymore wing and he might have gotten away(fly away) have to call the Air Force to shoot him down. LoL

A little less wing and he might have gotten away. :wink:

That wing was huge!

I'm glad the car was in very recoverable condition. This would eb the only salvage title I'd be okay with:

"Salvage, shot at by the popo."

I hope the owner doesn't salvage though, I don't think he'll need to?

I was glad to see the driver get thrown to the ground; I hope they beat his butt. He deserved it for endangering everyone during his reckless run.

Back