• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Honda NSX radio and CD changer

Purchased from Japan with the intent of gutting it and having a newer unit retro fitted inside. going a different route. units power on but have not had installed in a car to determine full functionalityPrice is 1000 OBO buyer pays shipping local pick up available near Sacramento
*edit* Direct plug and play will not result in functioning radio as JDM frequencies are different. An adapter can be found on Amazon for as low as $9
https://imgur.com/a/7S4cMmB

Head Unit

If the parts number (39100-slo-030) and reference (CM 3939J) match I am definitely interested in the Head Unit.
Can I make an offer on the Head Unit only?
I have a brother n San F. who might be happy to take a spin to collect but I'll hold off asking him yet.
Hoping a deal works out.
Pierce

One more question. Did the Japanese vendor indicate whether it was working?
Just to let you know I am aware that the Japanese/European version is different from the US version.

If the parts number (39100-slo-030) and reference (CM 3939J) match I am definitely interested in the Head Unit.
Can I make an offer on the Head Unit only?
I have a brother n San F. who might be happy to take a spin to collect but I'll hold off asking him yet.
Hoping a deal works out.
Pierce
Yes, offers always welcome!

Back